RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 07-01-2008, 04:35 AM   #1
Mad Dps
Sammy-Chan

I am currently:
Triggering (SI) - help....

im cutting and i dont want to stop if feels nice but my mom will be so mad and i dont want to see that...what am i going to do im such a ****ing whore how could i!! i need help....idk what to do anymore i try and i never do anything right im so worthless im a wast of time and air...i dont want to cut no more but i cant stop it...no pleas im not going to.....

Mad Dps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 05:26 AM   #2
smileemptysoul

I am currently:

If you can try to go over a friends house or have a friend come over, or go somewhere you wouldnt be alone, thats safe. I know its hard but you can stop cutting. Try to put it down and walk away from it, even if you just go into the next room. I think its good to do something that will keep your hands busy, by writing, playing a game, or anything else you can think of. Try the 15min rule where you promise yourself you wont do anything to hurt yourself for the 15mins. If 15mins is to long, make of any amount of time that works for you. The idea is that after the time is up, to start over again if you still have the urges, and keep doing it until the urges pass or you even forget about it all together.

Take care and pm me if you like

smileemptysoul is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)