RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 29-05-2018, 02:47 PM   #1
matthewseeks

Positive Post - ESA back in place

I assume it's okay to post this thread here? I literally googled what thread title I have chosen and found a post about ESA and the forum thanks to that.

So my support worker gave a call to say in his very words that my ESA is back in place. Does this mean I will get the money I normally would on the day it is next due (this being the coming friday). I know some people would think ahh just wait until friday morning, but I got it in my head now and it won't go away

I do have an assessment coming up but it's possible that they realized it wasn't fair to have me go without during the waiting time

matthewseeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2018, 04:01 PM   #2
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!

I am currently:

How would your support worker know? Usually the dwp notify you personally and won't speak to a support worker etc without your knowledge/consent. That way you would know for sure. The best bet is to phone the dwp yourself to clarify the situation. Sorry but I am genuinely confused.

Last edited by not_so_insig : 29-05-2018 at 04:43 PM.

Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013

not_so_insig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2018, 10:02 AM   #3
matthewseeks

Thanks for your reply. I am not a patient person is my problem and it would be fine doing what you said if not for 30 minutes of violin music before I get through and when i do, they ask things like if i am married which isn't much of a security question, since it's generally well known information
about 48 hours and then its my moment of truth (so to speak)

matthewseeks is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)