RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-01-2016, 08:56 PM   #1
Uglyducklin

I am currently:
I want to ask for a crisis plan but I'm too ashamed and don't think I am unwell enough

Hi guys I'm sorry to post again but I'm struggling quite a bit right now. I am having treatment for my eating disorder and treatment for trauma. Eating disorders are unaware of the trauma treatmentt ( it is complicated). I am struggling as much as ever with being fat and disgusting and really feeling I need to destroy myself but at the same time I don't want to hurt my mum or let people down but my emotions feel much larger I feel grief stricken, desperately sad , ashamed and violated. I feel frozen in it. I'm dissociating more often and I'm having more panic attacks. My self harm is worse too. I feel distraught. I'm about to begin processing the trauma again and also family work as mum is unaware of much of the abuse. I just feel utterly overwhelmed but you eating disorders nurse feels I need to learn to cope alone which is true but I do feel so terrified and unable to cope and I find reaching out other than online hard( this is hard enough). I'm so scared I will be left in a mess. I want to ask for a crisis plan but feel maybe I don't need or deserve one? I'm scared I will get suicidal again. Sorry this makes no sense.

Uglyducklin is offline   Reply With Quote
4 Hugs Given By :
Old 08-01-2016, 10:06 PM   #2
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

Thank you I think what I'm really asking for is the permission to ask for help if I'm really struggling? Your reply really meant a lot.

Old 09-01-2016, 11:30 AM   #3
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

On my way to work I feel fat disgusting and like I have failed. I wish my emotions weren't so huge

Old 10-01-2016, 10:28 AM   #4
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

I'm such a fat useless piece of **** I had an accident at work the horse I was working with bucked on the end of a lead rope and caught me in the chest as she spun away. A load of stuff that I couldn't have predicted or planned for happened but I still blame myself. My whole body hurts. Everything feels out of control I'm so drained from the intrusive images and I need to escape my body . I wish I could disappear. No appointment until 20th now.

Old 12-01-2016, 10:19 AM   #5
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

I'm scared. Feel so low my body is fat and disgusting I can do nothing right. I have lost controls for my body the abuse in my head is so loud. I made a safety plan with the trauma therapist but it is awkward because eating disorders don't know I'm seeing her or what is happening. I can't stop crying I feel frozen. I have to think of an actual person I could call not a helpline and certainly not my mum. I can think of nobody, nobody I could burden with me the fat monster grotesque . **** I feel so alone. I deserve nothing but what do I do how do I find someone? I'm so sorry.

Old 12-01-2016, 02:43 PM   #6
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

Thanks Auror I honestly don't know. I will tell her next week if I still can't think! I have to wait for a delivery but I feel I should go out even though I'm exhausted. I feel pinned to the bed I'm sorry I'm so pathetic xx

Old 14-01-2016, 11:44 AM   #7
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

I am so struggling with disgust and fat and feeling utterly violated. I need to punish myself I hate not having the energy to try healthy coping mechanisms ! The images are awful and I need to work but I can't concentrate. I can feel their hands on me xx

Old 15-01-2016, 06:50 AM   #8
Fuusheegii
Is actually a unicorn

Location: Being held hostage under Donald Trump's toupee, send help
I am currently:

Of course you deserve a crisis plan. You deserve to be healthy and happy and on the road to recovery!

His coconut gun, can fire in spurts, and if he shoots ya, its gonna hurt!

Fuusheegii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2016, 02:49 PM   #9
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

Thank you. That means so much I just feel such a fat monster I don't feel like spears on. The images are just hideous.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)