RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 15-09-2009, 01:37 PM   #1
earthbound_misfit
a soul in tension that's learning to fly

I am currently:
please tell me why

wil someone please, please PLEASE tell me why im different? why I dont matter as much? Why I have to go through this pain alone always?
There is obviously something different about me that sets me apart, no one cares when I feel bad, no one would care if I was dead. And dont say family, I mean someone whos chosen and wanted me. There is no one, my friends desert me, im terrified, no one will ever tell me why im different.
Please tell me

"I have a room for life at the home for the chronically groovy!" - Sgt Floyd Pepper

earthbound_misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 05:03 PM   #2
Geranium

I am currently:

You matter - everyone matters. Your post is kind of hard to answer more specifically without knowing anything about you.

Even though you said you don't want to hear this I don't think you should discount your family either - don't their feelings matter? I'm sure it would hurt them, I mean truly hurt them if you died.

Do you have any professionals you talk to about this?

Geranium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2009, 05:03 AM   #3
longversion

I am currently:

i used to be in the same situation. i think nobody cares if i died. but somehow when i overcome my depression, i think i do have a lot of friends that care bout me..maybe depression made us forgot about all the people around us..forgot about hopes and dreams...made us feel very lonely and empty. think positive..don't focus on your problems and crisis...give yourself a break.

I don't wanna cry
I don't wanna hurt myself
I just wanna be a Better Person

longversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 10:42 AM   #4
airwolf282

I am currently:

I know you think no one cares hun but it's not true. I care a lot. You can talk to me any time. Sorry I'm not on RYL much at the moment but I'm always willing to listen if you want to talk. I'm sure there are many others here that care too. I really feel bad seeing you go through all this because I was the same a few years back. Please don't think that you're current situation won't change because it will, I am so damn sure of it. I know it feels like you're family are only there because they have to be.........this isn't the case though. If they really thought you were that bad they wouldn't have given you a place to stay when you had nowhere to go. Please stay safe hun, I worry about you.

Nathan xx

"For those who fight for it, life has a flavour the sheltered never know"
-Pinned to a noticeboard at the US Command Post in Khe Sanh.

Tears of Solitude = my wonderful sister

airwolf282 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)