RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-09-2012, 01:23 AM   #1
Hugglebuggle87

Graphic - "/ cant cope

I cant cope anymore, ive had thoughts of doing something stupid i ke
Ep getting thoughts of doing something stupid and im finding it hard to not do it.! Theres noone i can talk to about it either..just wish i could curl up into a ball and dissapear. :'( ive had enough of life and the crap it brings with it.!

Hugglebuggle87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:23 AM   #2
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it

I am currently:

can you do something to relax for a while? at least some of the things that are stressing you probably don't have to be dealt with right this moment...

this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.

PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie

PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:32 PM   #3
xxhappydaysxx

I am currently:

Hey,

Would you like to talk about anything that is going on which has triggered these feelings?

x

"If only everyone could know and live with their inner craziness…people would be fairer and happier."
Paulo Coelho

xxhappydaysxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:21 AM   #4
Hugglebuggle87

Ive tried keeping myself busy to distract myself from these feelings ive even taken the antibdepressents im supposed to take but it just doesnt help :( i just want to go get away..i have everything i need to do it :'( x

Old 11-09-2012, 12:51 AM   #5
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome

I am currently:

Antidepressants take a few weeks to work so I know things feel overwhelmingly bad right now but in the future things will feel more bearable. I know that seems a long way away for you right now so let's just focus on keeping you safe at the moment. Please can you distance yourself from the tools you've collected or go to A&E if you can't trust yourself to?

*gentle cuddles* I know you want it to go away and it will, you just have to keep yourself safe moment by moment and get some support.

You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you wish to make.

Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:27 AM   #6
Hugglebuggle87

Meh its hard to stay safe ive ended up cutting :'( im sorry im not always ables to reply x

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)