RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-04-2008, 08:24 AM   #1
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:
please i need help. please.something i post for a long time.

As some of you know i have depression. Also as some of you know, sometimes i like it. But its so complicated. Some times i just want to die and end everything. But why do i want to die if i don't want to change? Since i like it that way, you know being depressed and having mental illnesses and i don't want to get better and i don't want to be happy again, why there are times that i want to die? Why do i want and like SIing? Why do i hate myself and want everything bad to myself, since there is a part of me who likes being in pain physically and emotionally?

sorry that i keep asking somewhat the same thing, but i can't help it. i have never posted exactly like this, but they all have the same meaning. does anyone knows or supposes a good explanation for my self-destruction and at the same time the reason i like it?? is it my depression talking?? but i wanted bad things for myself before my depression started. does this mean that something is wrong with me? like an abnormality or something? something with my brain?

My RYL family:
I-used-to-be-positive is my big sister razorxkissedxwrists is my mommy alyssa.star is my sister phoenixflames_forever is my cousin concreteangel, helpmydeath, xxbeckyxx and queer fringe are my little sisters bob--says--hi is my twin

pm me anytime

*..life in pain..* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 09:10 AM   #2
Merc

I'm sorry but this is nothing WE can answer; only a professional of some sort (plus HARD work on your part) can ever answer this.
If you have no help; look for some.
Call a crisis line, ask where you go from there.
If you were TRULY 'happy' with your life like this you wouldnt be on this forum asking advice.
Look for help is all we can say.
Best of luck
There IS better out there, there really is...after over 30 yrs of depression et al i'm finding that out.
romp

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 07:38 PM   #3
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

thanks. im not sure if i can talk about it to my psychiatrist.

there are times that i don't like being depressed. but what happens all the time, is that i don't want to be happy. i mean people live to do things that make them happy, to be completed as humans, but i don't do anything about it. i don't want to be happy. im attracted to the self-destructive things. i believe they are good, even though i know that people think they are bad.

and thats why i believe its an abnormality.

My RYL family:
I-used-to-be-positive is my big sister razorxkissedxwrists is my mommy alyssa.star is my sister phoenixflames_forever is my cousin concreteangel, helpmydeath, xxbeckyxx and queer fringe are my little sisters bob--says--hi is my twin

pm me anytime

Old 09-04-2008, 07:41 AM   #4
Stellata

Have you ever had good things for yourself? How do you feel about them? Did you feel loved as a child?

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 11:34 AM   #5
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

before my depression, i always wanted to be happy and couldn't stand being sad.as a child, my parents were overprotective and i didn't like it at all. now i don't care. i want to tell them not to let me go out because i don't like going out now.

My RYL family:

pm me anytime

Old 09-04-2008, 07:25 PM   #6
Kija
angelic fruitcake

I am currently:

i sometimes feel like i "enjoy" being depressed, i have now realised that this is because this is a feeling a know most about, i have experianced it the most, and its safe, very few surprises etc. its where you can get comfortable becuase you are there so much. so yeah i think that it can be because its safe and comfortable and familier. once i realised that i started to try and heal myself, its hard but the outcome, however far away that is,will be the best thing ever!!!
xxx

ella1 is my twiny twin twin!

Kija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:11 AM   #7
Marko
Hero for a day

I am currently:

i double what Kija says, you get used to a certain mind set. i've grown to get used to bouncing between major lows and psycotic episodes... when im feeling 'normal' i wish that i wasnt because its not a feeling that i am really used to. its confusing!

i hope you get yourself sorted one way or anyother, we all deserve to at least feel the way we want to.

hush little baby, don't say a word, and never mind that noise you heard
it's just the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Marko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:45 PM   #8
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

but what if the way i want to be is the destructive one?

My RYL family:

pm me anytime

Old 11-04-2008, 03:49 AM   #9
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

Im so selfish. everyone here and everywhere wants to get better and have a good life, but i don't want to. i want to be miserable. i feel so alone and selfish.

My RYL family:

pm me anytime

Old 11-04-2008, 01:17 PM   #10
Ami
Perfectly Flawed

I am currently:

*huggles*

i feel completely normal now and its really uncomfortable, cos im used to not feeling "normal"

and then depression becomes "normality" so when you come out of it, you dont know what to do with yourself

things are better though, and you deserve to be able to function and think properly x

I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.

Ami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:19 PM   #11
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

thanks.

My RYL family:

pm me anytime

Old 11-04-2008, 07:26 PM   #12
Stellata

You know, everyone, literally everyone, has a part of themselves that wants to be well, and another part that tries to sabotage that. Just they're in different degrees in different people. And sometimes they're in conflict with each other. Maybe you get something you feel you need by being sad. Maybe there's lots of deep unhappiness you need to express. Maybe it's more complicated than it appears at first glance.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:59 PM   #13
Sugar and Spice

I am currently:

*hugs* I know exactly what you mean. I think Katherine is right, I think that we all have parts of ourselves that don't want to get better. Just keep holding on and try to beat the part (however big that part may be) that is trying to destroy you.

Sugar and Spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:18 PM   #14
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

i will try. thanks.

My RYL family:

pm me anytime

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)