RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 31-01-2008, 02:15 AM   #1
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:
sorry for the disturbance.

I know you guys can't diagnose me or anything but i wanted to know if i have symptoms of a disorder or something.

Well i have mood changes very often, i mean one minute i can be happy and the next sad, but usually the depressed mood lasts longer.
I have thoughts of suicide almost every day.
I get angry at someone over something so small (for example my mom turned off the tv and i was so angry that i wanted to kill her, i wish she could die)but most times i keep it inside because im so afraid of rejection.
I want everyone to like me.
I can't make decisions unless i have other opinions(i mean i always ask my friends or family before i do something)
When i go out, everyone else decides where we will go and i follow, because im too afraid to say my opinion, because i don't want the other people not to like me, or to judge me, i mean i prefer to do something that i don't like than suggest something else.
When i go out with friends usually i don't talk, i just sit there and listen, because im afraid i will say a stupid thing, but if i say something, i must be completely sure that it would be the right thing to say.
Im very anxious
I have lost interest in almost all my activities that i used to like.
I feel like a failure, worthless and that everything is hopeless.
I wish i was dead right now because i think that no one likes me, but the people who say they do, they say it because they don't want to make me feel bad.

sorry for the rant.I know that i won't get any replies because no one knows whats wrong with me, but i wanted to tell someone in case someone has something to say.

My RYL family:
I-used-to-be-positive is my big sister razorxkissedxwrists is my mommy alyssa.star is my sister phoenixflames_forever is my cousin concreteangel, helpmydeath, xxbeckyxx and queer fringe are my little sisters bob--says--hi is my twin

pm me anytime

*..life in pain..* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2008, 02:19 AM   #2
I got stripes

I am currently:

I'm no doctor but that sounds a lot like many of the signs of depression perhaps with some anxiety. I know a lot of what you're feeling, I have explosive anger and used to always just stay near the back with my friends. It's tough. Have you spoken to anyone?

I got stripes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2008, 02:30 AM   #3
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

well i have a therapist but she says she can't diagnose me.

My RYL family:
I-used-to-be-positive is my big sister razorxkissedxwrists is my mommy alyssa.star is my sister phoenixflames_forever is my cousin concreteangel, helpmydeath, xxbeckyxx and queer fringe are my little sisters bob--says--hi is my twin

pm me anytime

*..life in pain..* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2008, 02:47 AM   #4
I got stripes

I am currently:

Do you have a GP? They can diagnose you.

Perhaps check out some websites and see if you think you meet the criteria, wikipedia is good, studentdepression is a UK one and quite good.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinica...s_and_symptoms

A GP could prescribe you anti-depressants or give you other forms of help to try make you feel better. :)

Perhaps also looking up social anxiety disorder on wiki? Like I said, I had them problems with my friends and my doctor diagnosed severe social anxiety.

Hope that helps in some way, and that you feel better soon.

I got stripes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2008, 09:18 AM   #5
Stellata

I would say low self esteem and some depressed thinking - this may or may not be depression. It's best to see your doctor or a psychiatrist to get a full diagnosis.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)