RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 10-06-2008, 04:55 AM   #161
slacker
This Member is currently Banned

but then what the heck do i know. so i read a book once. sorry folks. i get like this sometimes. just trying to be helpful

slacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:01 PM   #162
slacker

i wish some of my folks would let me have some sleep. its really exhausting. i'm glad they're getting some sleep but i'm the one that cares for the kids, does the driving, cooking, cleaning yadda yadda

spose life isnt designed to be fair

Old 10-06-2008, 04:11 PM   #163
scaredofme

sounds like things are tough sweetie.

I wish they'd give you a break. Is there nobody else who can take over for a while, to let you rest?

Stay safe xx

...and the sun will set for you...

scaredofme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:39 AM   #164
Shenanigans
Set up an IV of sanity

I am currently:

I'm sorry things are so hard right now *cuddles*
Please try and take care of yourself
xxxx

You see a mouse trap
I see free cheese
And a ****ing challenge

Shenanigans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 04:29 PM   #165
EARTHWORK

hi I'm back from a long ago ,I'm suffering with more than one ,and knew saico now ,I'm very down right now but felt i had to post hear as I'm drawn as I'm knowing how you all feel believe me ,to help with my gaps Ive developed mimicking people words sentence etc ,I'm feeling really taiard of all of it sorry must go now ,

Old 13-06-2008, 04:34 PM   #166
Shenanigans
Set up an IV of sanity

I am currently:

*cuddles*
Welcome back hun, I'm sorry to hear you're feeling bad, please know we are all here for you.
Take care of yourself
xxxx

You see a mouse trap
I see free cheese
And a ****ing challenge

Old 13-06-2008, 05:04 PM   #167
Stellata

Welcome back. :)

--

I bought a digital camera today.
But in almost every one of any pictures I took including my face, my Other is clearly forefront. It really shocked and upset me.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 05:21 PM   #168
Shenanigans
Set up an IV of sanity

I am currently:

*snuggles*
I'm sorry that upset you sweety, I wish I had the words to help you feel better.
*sends you lovely thoughts*

You see a mouse trap
I see free cheese
And a ****ing challenge

Old 14-06-2008, 07:44 AM   #169
Stellata

Thank you.

Old 15-06-2008, 05:21 AM   #170
bleeding black
lost boys

I am currently:

hey guys,
we've been away for a while, we're in hospital at the moment.
Blade (an alter in our system) did some cutting, he's having a really hard time, and its hard on all of us. We've been in hospital for 3 weeks, and no discharge date as yet. Things are hard :'(
take care guys

bleeding black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2008, 09:01 AM   #171
Stellata

Hi. :)

What treatment are you getting at hospital to help?

Old 15-06-2008, 07:41 PM   #172
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you

I am currently:

Scuse me for randomly dropping in (feel a bit of an imposter, since I don't disassosciate), but I'm really worried about a friend right now. He has DID, and I asked him a question, and he took a long time to reply, but when he did, he said 'it's begun...' which had nothing to do with what I asked. I'm really panicking atm, because I thought it was one of his other personalities coming through, but he doesn't want to talk about it. Today's a difficult day for him, and, gah X___X. He hasn't said anything else ominous, almost seems alright, but...I'm still worried

EDIT: I think he's a bit better now. He's talking more, and playing a game, even made a joke or two. I don't think he's cheered up much, but he's not said anything else to make me think that another personality's about to come through.

Thank **** for that D:

Last edited by Damnation. : 15-06-2008 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Added summat

Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...

Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2008, 10:39 PM   #173
Shenanigans
Set up an IV of sanity

I am currently:

*hugs*
I understand how distressing that would be for you (and him.) Have you met one of his Others before?

You see a mouse trap
I see free cheese
And a ****ing challenge

Old 15-06-2008, 10:53 PM   #174
Damnation.

I am currently:

*Hugs back* No, thank God. From what he and his girlfriend have said, his Other is truly terrifying. There was once where he was struggling with this malicious Other (as far as I know, he has two), but I wasn't online to talk to him then.

I *did* ask him if he was feeling better because - to me at least - he seemed a bit cheerier, but apparently he's not, and I don't really have the courage to ask if what I'm right in what I suspect (sorry if that's not making much sense). Hopefully he'll talk to me about it tomorrow, but still :/

Last edited by Damnation. : 15-06-2008 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Just remembered something else

Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.

Old 15-06-2008, 10:57 PM   #175
Shenanigans
Set up an IV of sanity

I am currently:

I'm sorry to hear that he has such a distressing time. I think all you can do is make sure he knows that you are there for him if he needs it. Sometimes conflict is something that needs to be sorted out inwardly, but it's nice to know we have someone there who can help us through that.
I hope he feels better soon, and I hope you feel ok too
xxx

You see a mouse trap
I see free cheese
And a ****ing challenge

Old 15-06-2008, 10:59 PM   #176
Damnation.

I am currently:

Well, he bloody ought to know I'm here for him, lol. I've told him often enough. But oh my God, I got so ****ing scared for him. I just hope tomorrow's easier for him, or at least he feels he can talk about it. Even if only for a minute or so. I hate seeing him like this >___<

Old 16-06-2008, 12:31 AM   #177
slacker

thanks folks for being so supportive about the sleep stuff (been away for a few days)... its my internal folks who get sleep, so it ends up with my part of the body's brain not getting sleep while their part does! i SO wish i could find a way to negotiate with coseparates about this

hey PC.. it may be helpful to let your DID friend know that if he gets cranky when he needs to and expresses it as much as possible but within reason, it might stave off other parts coming through and giving people what for without him knowing (unless he's coconscious with them and can ask them what they need)

Old 16-06-2008, 03:22 AM   #178
Damnation.

I am currently:

Well, I don't know if he's ever conscious with them, but judging from what his girlfriend's told me about when she met one of his other personalities, it sounds like he's not, so thanks for that.

He's told me that he wants to speak to me tomorrow, so...if I'm right, and he did have a struggle with this other personality today, hopefully he'll be able to talk about it

Old 17-06-2008, 04:58 AM   #179
bleeding black
lost boys

I am currently:

Hey Stellata
It's really hard and scary!
Containment, support and intensive therapy....
My psych - Christine is trying working with my guys,
Two seem pretty distressed, talking about cutting/suicide so it's hard. They have a lot to tell, from what we can gather, none of it good.
Problem is Blade is hugely distressed, but Zyke says if Blade (or anyone else on that side of the wall) spek to anyone 'he'll take action'
Anyway, sorry to vent and sorry we're not aroung much.
(((safe hugs))) to all (if ok)

bleeding black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2008, 03:07 PM   #180
Stellata

Let us know how things go...

--
How is everyone?

At work a little while ago I blanked out for a while. A customer handed me some books, and the next thing I knew, I had to ask him if he was issuing or returning them, as I suddenly looked at the screen and was the issue screen, but I had no memory whatsoever of scanning his card, or of him giving me his card. It was only for about less than 10 seconds or so, and nothing happened, but still it scares me.
I'm facing a whole barrage of defence mechanisms and insecurity just now, so that's probably why. Although in a way it's kind of reassuring as it sort of makes things 'real'.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)