RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 18-07-2017, 02:13 AM   #1
dark_angel1720

What are your plans for your future?

Or even the near future, like next week? Whatever time frame works for you will suffice.

dark_angel1720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 04:38 AM   #2
Knee-Socks

I am currently:

This week goals are
*finish straightening up the upstairs
*Go check on applications I've put in
*Pack to go out of town next week
*Finish reading and relax some

What are some of your goals for this week Dark Angel?

Knee-Socks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 07:18 PM   #3
zombiehunter
thinking

I am currently:

well ideally I'd like to do what I do for my voluntary work as a job and in order to do that I need to get qualifications to back up the experience I already have.

though due to recent events in my life I cant really think long term just now so I'm focusing on one thing at a time just now, so payday next week which will be my first payday since going back to work after my breakdown so I'm going to treat myself to an epic spending spree, after that I will be focusing on mu cousins wedding, not so fussed about the wedding itself but looking forward t catching up with family, after that I will be focusing on going to see American head charge with once human and in death supporting and then there are other things too like films/game coming out and albums by bands that I like.

zombiehunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 07:51 PM   #4
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

Ultimate goal is to become a nurse
Failing that, I will settle for supreme ruler of earth

I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!

Who else is fine?!?!?

Cacoethes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2017, 10:53 PM   #5
zombiehunter
thinking

I am currently:

then my new goal is to lead the resistance against the tyrant cacoethes when she takes over the world

zombiehunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 12:50 AM   #6
Iamcatbug
Cat

Mine isn't to hide while you fight it out and then, when it is clear who is winning, offer my allegiance to you!

Iamcatbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 09:57 AM   #7
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

You can never defeat me!!
MUAHAHAHAHA!!

You're such a Peter Pettigrew :p

I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!

Who else is fine?!?!?

Old 25-07-2017, 06:35 PM   #8
Shy_Bambi
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ ♡

I am currently:

Lol @ Beckie xD

Mine Is To learn Korean, to lose tons of weight, make my mum happy and...That's it so far. I don't really think about the future too much.

~*They're telling me it's Beautiful, I believe them but will I ever know, the World Behind My Wall? *~
~
Whatever Happens, Don't Let Go Of My Hand☆~

Shy_Bambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2017, 02:55 PM   #9
[Luna]

Quote:
Failing that, I will settle for supreme ruler of earth
Well, when that happens just remember who helped you survive a zombie apocalypse. Once you get a drivers licence we will be unstoppable!!

Let us go then you and I, when the evening is spread out against the sky, like a patient etherized upon a table
- T.S. Elliot

[Luna] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2017, 02:56 PM   #10
[Luna]

Erm.
Have the baby, finish my degree (finally!), get a TA qualification and get a paid job. That's all I've got so far.

Let us go then you and I, when the evening is spread out against the sky, like a patient etherized upon a table
- T.S. Elliot

Old 26-07-2017, 03:31 PM   #11
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Luna] View Post
Well, when that happens just remember who helped you survive a zombie apocalypse. Once you get a drivers licence we will be unstoppable!!
Ah yes of course! The only survivors of the great Costa massacre!

Who else is fine?!?!?

Old 26-07-2017, 04:09 PM   #12
[Luna]

God rest the souls of all those lost in the great Costa massacre

- T.S. Elliot

Old 26-07-2017, 04:15 PM   #13
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

May they be at peace (accidentally wrote peaches...may they be at peaches..?.)

Who else is fine?!?!?

Old 26-07-2017, 04:17 PM   #14
[Luna]

That post-apocalyptic tradition of laying to rest the dead with peaches.

- T.S. Elliot

Old 26-07-2017, 04:42 PM   #15
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

Ah yes. The old tradition!

Who else is fine?!?!?

Old 27-07-2017, 10:49 AM   #16
Shy_Bambi
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ ♡

I am currently:

*stocks up on tinned food, bottles of water and enough M&Ms to last me a few months whilst I build my secret lair to avoid the great Costa massacre*

~*They're telling me it's Beautiful, I believe them but will I ever know, the World Behind My Wall? *~
~
Whatever Happens, Don't Let Go Of My Hand☆~

Shy_Bambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2017, 12:20 PM   #17
yoyogirl

I am currently:

It all depends on how things progress with my job. I am thinking about getting some extra experience in the call centre environment and working my way up in the company and I am also thinking about housing officer or welfare officer training and then applying for post graduate social work training. It also depends on how things develop with my friend. It maybe that way she completely recovers once she's treated and it only comes back very few years but I am going to come across that boat as it happens.

I can't lose her as a close friend that would be too much for me to bare and will be overwhelmingly difficult to live with. If I lost her completely I would be absolutely deverstated and it would take a lot of energy just surviving minute by minute without her. But although sounds wrong if I lost my other friends I would grieve for at least half a week but it wouldn't impact on my life too much. But hoping and praying if it doesn't happen and she's okay.

Also we've bonded quite well over the last few years I have known her and we call each other practically every day on lunch breaks so I feel close that whereas KR and HR even though I have known since I was 11 we rarely make contact and there's no bond.

Over the years life has got in the way and we've lost touch it's almost like we are random people to each other or I know her as random person that I frequently see in a Tesco supermarket.

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2017, 02:50 PM   #18
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy_Bambi View Post
*stocks up on tinned food, bottles of water and enough M&Ms to last me a few months whilst I build my secret lair to avoid the great Costa massacre*
Wise. Very wise.

Who else is fine?!?!?

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)