RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 21-04-2012, 11:42 AM   #1
Saxitoxin
.:Perfect IS Just A State Of Mind:.

I am currently:
So depressed I can barely move

I just feel like I'm dragging myself around pointlessly since I had my son I've been piling on weight that no matter what I do I can't seem to shift which is not helping at all.

now I've just taken a huge smack to the face from my oldest friend who forgot totally about the party I've been planning for a month already that's in June for my sons first birthday and booked a whole bunch of stuff on the same day that's going to mean 90% of the people I want to be there won't turn up, and all this is on top of the fact I've been feeling ignored, forgotten an left out for a while now,

my parents keep digging at me about my clothes, my weight and well to be honest I cannot see how much longer I'm going to last SI free, i've already slipped once recently which my fiancée chose to completely ignore. Again not helping how worthless I feel.

To top all of it off I feel awful about the fact I haven't been on Ryl in about 2 years and now I'm back here bothering everyone again. Somebody tell me I'm worth something? Please

I am weary and useless
My body has been beaten and broken by the storm
I need Your hands to carry me.
Because I don't know if I can make it home.

Saxitoxin is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 21-04-2012, 07:41 PM   #2
AMS1
AMS1

I am currently:
Hold on

Hi - I'm just back here after a long break too. I totally appreciate about the weight gain but nobody should be criticising you for that. It's a lot to deal with having a wee one and your family would be better placed helping you with that.

Have you thought that you could have a bit of post natal depression - I had that after both sons and it is so debilitating. It would be a good idea to talk to an empathetic GP. I hope you don't feel I'm interfering but I saw that nobody had replied to you and I find that makes me feel even more alienated from life so I thought I'd suggest a few ideas.

It can be a lonely time if you've been off work to a have a baby and you miss the company. The SH is an option of a way out to deal with what overwhelming feelings you are experiencing but please don'e feel alone we are here for you.

Post back if you are able to and let me know how you are. Hold onto that.

She tried so hard
To no avail
Life can be so long
But love is strong
So life has to go on for others

AMS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 09:20 PM   #3
Saxitoxin
.:Perfect IS Just A State Of Mind:.

I am currently:

I have wondered if it might be PND, so I think I am going to have to go and see my gp, it's all just a bit tough sometimes you know?
I appreciate the reply, thank you for caring it's nice to know someone does
X

Last edited by Saxitoxin : 22-04-2012 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Typo

I am weary and useless
My body has been beaten and broken by the storm
I need Your hands to carry me.
Because I don't know if I can make it home.

Saxitoxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 09:46 PM   #4
Mandimoo
Mummy!!

I am currently:

The health visitors I found were better with pnd than the gp as they knew what practcal'support was available and could refer to the services x

Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 01:05 PM   #5
pea soup

I am currently:

You are worth something. You are worth everything life has to offer.

much love.
xxxxxxxxx

pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)