RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 29-10-2017, 03:24 PM   #1
k3sun
Fighting to make a change in life

Contains bullying - life is hard for me, maybe being criticized by people is just part of my life

I live my life being criticized and verbal abuse by people years after years since I was 13 years old and tat was in secondary school. I had a hard time living my life having bully like these. Sometimes it just made me think that if being criticized by people is just a part of my life..
I was born with personalities like a negative thinker, quiet, introvert and with lack of motivation. I never learned how to fight off those people. The best advice i could get is just to ignore them. I always tell myself that their critics would not last long. I always believed that they will get bored and eventually stopped. There are times I almost ended my life. But I fought hard to ignore them. Sometimes i pray hard hoping these will eventually ends.

Until when I reached 21 years old, I was going to make a change in my life but it didn't work out as planned. Something hit me quite hard in my life that I did not expect that bad things happened to me. It make me felt like they know what I planned to do and they were able to tackle it.

After years of suffering from being verbal abuse and criticism, I suffered from illusions. I was lucky that I am aware of it and I took meditation for cure.I did went to see a doctor and I was prescribed with a medicine called alprazolam.

Living my life like this is really a painful experience but I learned alot from them.

the scariest thing i have encountered with these bully. They always look for your weaknesses and made fun of it and make sure you stay as lowly motivated and as a failure all the time.

k3sun is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 05-11-2017, 07:55 PM   #2
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Sorry you've had such difficult life experiences, I'm glad that you've found medication to be helpful for some of the symptoms you experienced.

How are things for you now? I hope you're surrounded by nice people now!

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 09:42 AM   #3
orsat17

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3sun View Post
I live my life being criticized and verbal abuse by people years after years since I was 13 years old and tat was in secondary school. I had a hard time living my life having bully like these. Sometimes it just made me think that if being criticized by people is just a part of my life..
I was born with personalities like a negative thinker, quiet, introvert and with lack of motivation. I never learned how to fight off those people. The best advice i could get is just to ignore them. I always tell myself that their critics would not last long. I always believed that they will get bored and eventually stopped. There are times I almost ended my life. But I fought hard to ignore them. Sometimes i pray hard hoping these will eventually ends.

Until when I reached 21 years old, I was going to make a change in my life but it didn't work out as planned. Something hit me quite hard in my life that I did not expect that bad things happened to me. It make me felt like they know what I planned to do and they were able to tackle it.

After years of suffering from being verbal abuse and criticism, I suffered from illusions. I was lucky that I am aware of it and I took meditation for cure.I did went to see a doctor and I was prescribed with a medicine called alprazolam.

Living my life like this is really a painful experience but I learned alot from them.

the scariest thing i have encountered with these bully. They always look for your weaknesses and made fun of it and make sure you stay as lowly motivated and as a failure all the time.
Unfortunately this happens a lot. Some people go for a break down method rather than a build up method.

I feel sad to hear that you experienced this. It’s great that you tried to make a change at 21. Not sure why it didn’t work out, did they assume the worst in you or something? It can be difficult when that happens. What I find helps with this is knowing inwardly that they are wrong if they are assuming the worst, and it actually can make me feel good about myself to prove them wrong.

It can be challenging trying again after set backs, but doing it at 21 and making other efforts tells me there might still be some motivation left there to push forward and move on positively, whatever others may be thinking. What helped me in this situation was knowing myself, what I believe in and getting away from others that disagree and surrounded myself with like minded people.

If they try to tackle you from moving on and you’re not doing anything wrong wrong, as in its issues of opinions and how to deal with things etc, or they’re just going over old ground when you’re a different person now(?) just trying to find the right place for yourself just goes to show even more that they’re not right people for you or your future. That’s trying to control your future, and it’s your future, not theirs or anyone else’s.

Move on, if you can and are ready, and I wish you lots of luck in doing so. Even if what you need to do so seems out of reach, where there is a will there is a way. Everyone has the right to move on and start again, especially from their past, and iremember that karma is real.

Last edited by orsat17 : 09-11-2017 at 09:52 AM.
orsat17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)