Old 30-09-2011, 01:03 PM   #62
~Grace~

Sending hugs and thinking of you xx

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 02:31 PM   #63
fragile as glass
such a beautiful disaster

I am currently:

Too Shy, thank you for rationalising things for me as I am having to reply on other people at the moment for ''reality checks'' etc.

'It's Now Or Never' and 'Grace' thanks for the kind words :)

GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE
THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN
AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE

Don't let the sphincter's get you down

fragile as glass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 06:02 PM   #64
Greyscale
Chat Mod

Aw, I think the Secret Santa idea is a great one! Another forum I'm on does a gift exchange as well, I know when I got my gift last year I was so thrilled, but at the same time I had so much fun picking out the gift for my secret santa person.

Also, sorry for missing your last post (speaking about the paranoia). It must have slipped off the page quickly, because I do try to check this forum for your thread when I'm on RYL. How are you doing at the moment?

Greyscale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 06:41 PM   #65
fragile as glass

I am currently:

Not good. Feel bullied on other site but if I say that I get mean PM's :( Makes me wanna cry.

I feel so alone.

Sick of trying to do the right thing but its ALWAYS FU*KING WRONG for someone then another person is on the bandwagon then another then another

I do/did have reason for going about the SS the way I did and to be trusted enough to the the mods heads up and then take all feasable suggestions down buu oh no its FU*KING LYDIA AGAIN, LETS FUUUUU*K HER UPPPP GOOD AND PROPER

almost in tears now,

thanks for posting me by the way <3 xx

Old 01-10-2011, 01:32 AM   #66
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it

I am currently:

*big hugs*

have you considered leaving that site? it doesn't sound like its positive for you right now, and there isn't any good reason to keep yourself in a place that is making you feel worse

this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.

PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie

PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:38 AM   #67
fragile as glass

I am currently:

Er, I've considered leaving RYL the past few days. I feel that, even though real poorly I'm TRYING to do and say the right things, trying to support because I'm just not a lurker. I've tried doing that for a few days but the urge to post is too strong.

I dunno, I ain't got much in life but am grateful for what I do have and it feels like people who DO have things don't count their blessings *sigh*. But WTF why should it bother me, why should I care?? Why do I care?

I don't get enough mental health support because my regeion is sh*t at providing it, well providing what little they offer. Then I get back from people, well we don't get much mental health care and I think, just for once, just ONCE why can't I say something without other people pushing their scenario's into my problems.

Pointless post probably.

Most likely.

Usually is.

Old 02-10-2011, 12:56 PM   #68
Hann

I am currently:

Hey hun,

i've not been on here for a few days so didn't see your updates. Not sure what happened on the other site but we are here for you. Keep talking to us and we can support you x x

Hann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 09:05 AM   #69
Merc

I'm not going to use yr name, bacause i cant remember how its spelt >.<
BUT...I wanted to say i have followed/read yr threads and replies here and in the ed forum and just want to say;
I hope you dont leave.
This place needs ppl who are honest, to the poitn and not all 'softly softly'.
I respect the replies you make and the sheer will of putting yourself out there in them.
Dont change.
Dont leave.
I hope you are as safe can be.
If you ever need an ear, feel free.
xxx

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 09:26 AM   #70
fragile as glass

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by romperfry View Post
I'm not going to use yr name, bacause i cant remember how its spelt >.<
BUT...I wanted to say i have followed/read yr threads and replies here and in the ed forum and just want to say;
I hope you dont leave.
This place needs ppl who are honest, to the poitn and not all 'softly softly'.
I respect the replies you make and the sheer will of putting yourself out there in them.
Dont change.
Dont leave.
I hope you are as safe can be.
If you ever need an ear, feel free.
xxx
You are so kind, you really touched me. And you have two choices of name spelling for me! Lydia (my name - obviously!) or Liddy (my nickname) Either one is fine!

What you wrote really helped out a lass who is hurting so bad at the moment so thank you x

Old 03-10-2011, 10:34 AM   #71
Merc

Lydia, to recognize who you really are :o)
I have to admit, I was hoping it would make you feel good, but didn't want to be so arrogant as to think so.
You really are such a lovely woman...I truly mean that.

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 03:44 PM   #72
fragile as glass

I am currently:

I wish I could see it.

My christmas presents/secret santa post has been closed as the Mods believe it has ceased to be productive.

What hurt (and potentially made me look like a tw*t) was that once around the middle of the thread time and the second from last posts were deleted AFTER I had read them and replied appropriately. Which made my posts appear out of context and as if I was out to get people when, if they had left their posts in, my posts would have been shown in context. So I ended up looking like a bad guy.

So, no Secret Santa for RYL this year. What can I say? And I never knew how PM's could be used to send nasty words which they didn't have the guts to put on the thread.

I'm fed up, my IBS is playing up coz I ate a small pack of dried apricots, I have MRSA AGAIN. Wahay, I'm approaching the 20 mark. One of my few achievements in life, my lungs are not in a good way, when the nurse at my doctor's practice did my peak flow (after dressing my gammy leg) was so low she wouldn't tell me it. I think it read 150 - it should read 450-500. Oh well, sh*t happens.

Y'know what, I just want to stick my fist through a window. Preferably not mine as I'd have to pay for it (and clean up the mess) and preferably not someone elses as the above would apply to that as well. Now I have a problem.

Old 04-10-2011, 07:13 AM   #73
cweed

I am currently:

Well, at least it's not anonymous...I still can't believe the kind of crap people spew when they think they can't be held accountable for it.
Just make sure that you don't focus on the nasty PMs and ignore the ones from people who care about you. And if you ever feel like you need just a few more good ones, lemme know...I'm always down to talk, and I've read a lot of your posts (all that you've put up since I joined). It just always seemed to me as if there were people on here who knew you better, and I didn't want to be awkward or creepy, so I didn't reply. But anyone who actually reads things on here should know you're not a tw*t anyway.

Sorry, none of that was actually helpful. I just wanted to make sure you knew we were all still here, and there are more of us who care than you think. Hope today is better.

cweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 08:00 AM   #74
Heaven Knows
This Member Has Left.

I am currently:

Liddy you are not a tw*t, please don't think that.
I read the posts from the SS thread from the start of it, so I don't believe in anyway that your idea or comments were hurtful or said in a negative way. I'm sorry that it seems people have portrayed you like that.
I can empathise with the nasty PM's business - I had one recently that sent me into a downward spiral that I am only now just recovering from.
I hope you do realise you're cared for on this site more than you think.
<3 stay strong honey.
x Katie x

Heaven Knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 10:04 AM   #75
fragile as glass

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cweed View Post
Just make sure that you don't focus on the nasty PMs and ignore the ones from people who care about you. And if you ever feel like you need just a few more good ones, lemme know...I'm always down to talk, and I've read a lot of your posts (all that you've put up since I joined). It just always seemed to me as if there were people on here who knew you better, and I didn't want to be awkward or creepy, so I didn't reply. But anyone who actually reads things on here should know you're not a tw*t anyway.
I just wanted to make sure you knew we were all still here, and there are more of us who care than you think. .
That is very kind of you. I believe thats its not how often you reply to a post but how often you actually read the words, feel their joy, feel their pain. So you are more than likely extremely qualified to post and give help and advice. Because you watch. Because you listen.

Thank you xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Now Or Never View Post
Liddy you are not a tw*t, please don't think that.
I read the posts from the SS thread from the start of it, so I don't believe in anyway that your idea or comments were hurtful or said in a negative way. I'm sorry that it seems people have portrayed you like that.
I can empathise with the nasty PM's business - I had one recently that sent me into a downward spiral that I am only now just recovering from.
I hope you do realise you're cared for on this site more than you think.
<3 stay strong honey.
x Katie x
I only had the best of intentions with my secret santa idea and look how much touble it's caused. It's kinda put me off doing anything like that again. Thanks for letting me know how you interpreted what I wrote.

And yeah, nasty PM's suck. It's like they don't have the courage to be a bitch or a bully to the world.

Thank you too xx

Last edited by fragile as glass : 04-10-2011 at 10:13 AM.

Old 04-10-2011, 12:19 PM   #76
bloodylucan
lucan

I am currently:

-hugs-

We will win this war one day.

bloodylucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 05:37 PM   #77
Sheltie90

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragile as glass View Post

And yeah, nasty PM's suck. It's like they don't have the courage to be a bitch or a bully to the world.
is that not a form of cyber bullying? hope your ok x x *hugs*

Sheltie90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 07:20 AM   #78
Cedrus

I am currently:

thinking of you x

sticks and stones may break your bones but words can tear your heart out.

Cedrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 08:58 PM   #79
cweed

I am currently:

Me too...remember, anything you wanna post, we're here to read. And if you don't want to, I hope you know we're still here either way.

cweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:51 PM   #80
fragile as glass

I am currently:

Thanks everyone for your support.

Got confirmation today that I have MRSA in my leg AGAIN. And confirmation that I'm down to my last antibiotic before I will have no choice but to have IV antibiotics every time I have MRSA. The MAU in my local hospital will love me (not) A MRSA infected patient on their ward. I didn't ask for it - it was that fu*king hospital that first gave me MRSA. Grrrr.

Feeling like a cut up but know that with my 'don't care anymore about myself' attitude that it will be a hospital job. I was there less than 2 weeks ago when my friend had to call 999.

I have 1 friend in the city I live in and my parents and my friend has become my official carer. He is good if I need him for anything but my parents who live a 5 minute drive away do nothing. I ring my dad for help and support but he never answers the bloody phone even though he knows its most likely me (or is that why he doesen't answer?....) I feel like my family have given up too, given up caring, in a way it feels like they have developed my 'don't care about Lydia anymore'.'

I don't feel that people who should love me do and I don't feel liked by anyone.

:(

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)