RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 17-09-2020, 11:58 AM   #1
yoyogirl

I am currently:
Year 2

Hiya All

I can't believe I have made it just received my results of Year One of my social work degree and I passed and I've made it into Year 2, still got a long way to go before graduation but I'm taking one step at a time. Just stuck trying to pass the time before Uni start on the 1st October. Eeek

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 01:41 PM   #2
yoyogirl

I am currently:

Aww thank you for the hugs. I've already made a start on the pre reading and the induction activities. I have got a few bits to do which I am going to do in the couple of days

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

Old 23-09-2020, 06:12 PM   #3
tamobhuuta

Big well done x

Ying tong iddle ai po!

tamobhuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 08:14 PM   #4
Darkwings44
*super hugs you all*

I am currently:

*hugs you* im super proud of youuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

just another floating iceberg in this ocean we call life...….

Am I a failure from birth
Is misery what I deserve
Am I just so void of love
That I'm never good, never good enough
~citizen soldier-never good enough

Darkwings44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2020, 10:14 PM   #5
yoyogirl

I am currently:

Aww thank you �� this is going to be my year two thread to keep everyone updated on my progress throughout the year.

Old 29-09-2020, 06:32 PM   #6
yoyogirl

I am currently:

So for things have been really slow I'm trying to get back into the habit of studying and today has been a bit of slow day but I'm going to try and get more pre reading done. My second year of the law module is looking very confusing but I'm hoping with SJ and GS (my tutors) they will be able to explain it better in the zoom lectures in the following weeks.

Last edited by yoyogirl : 01-10-2020 at 11:17 AM.

Old 01-10-2020, 11:24 AM   #7
yoyogirl

I am currently:

I can't believe that the second year of my course starts on Tuesday of next week eek, it feels like ages that I haven't done any acadernic work and i can't wait to catch up with my college friends virtually. I still can't believe I'm a second year social work student.

Old 01-10-2020, 04:15 PM   #8
Darkwings44
*super hugs you all*

I am currently:

i can!! *hugs you* youve worked hard to be a second year student!!!

Is misery what I deserve

Old 01-10-2020, 04:49 PM   #9
yoyogirl

I am currently:

Aww thanks you dark-wings

Old 01-10-2020, 09:38 PM   #10
Darkwings44
*super hugs you all*

I am currently:

youre welcome!!!

Is misery what I deserve

Old 15-10-2020, 06:43 PM   #11
yoyogirl

I am currently:

Really struggling at the moment not really enjoying the online aspect of my course, it doesn't really bring the the course to life.

Old 18-10-2020, 02:13 PM   #12
yoyogirl

I am currently:

Struggling to get myself motivated to study and do assignments, just stuck down that rabbit hole of feeling undecided of what to do and doing anything but assignments.

Old 18-10-2020, 04:33 PM   #13
Darkwings44
*super hugs you all*

I am currently:

*hugs you*

Is misery what I deserve

Old 19-10-2020, 05:13 PM   #14
yoyogirl

I am currently:

Hello all, thank you for the hugs I managed my first lesson of the week this week although I do find zoom tiring at times. Now it's trying to study with the books and that's the problem.

Old 20-10-2020, 02:02 AM   #15
Darkwings44
*super hugs you all*

I am currently:

just take it one day at a time =)

Is misery what I deserve

Old 20-10-2020, 03:08 PM   #16
yoyogirl

I am currently:

Damn it, I can’t listen to lectures on my iPhone or iPad with my headphones in peace and quiet as the hearing aids go in my ear.

Old 20-10-2020, 03:54 PM   #17
Darkwings44
*super hugs you all*

I am currently:

*hugs you*

Is misery what I deserve

Old 20-10-2020, 04:09 PM   #18
yoyogirl

I am currently:

Thanks for hugs

Old 20-10-2020, 09:20 PM   #19
Darkwings44
*super hugs you all*

I am currently:

your welcome

Is misery what I deserve

Old 21-10-2020, 10:36 AM   #20
yoyogirl

I am currently:

Anyway today I'm going to try and get some reading done for my course once I'm feeling more mentally active and awake.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)