RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 15-02-2008, 10:59 PM   #1
peccatophobia

HABIT

hello ,does eny one have compylsive habits ?
mine is draving me daft ! i must clean my teeth
1o times a day ,i havent menshioned it to my
doctor, does eny one of you think i should ?
i have other things too like evrything has to be
straight ,but so many ,how about eny of you ?

peccatophobia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 12:59 AM   #2
mi92186
God Bless

I have many obsessive/compulsive behaviors. Like I count the steps I take, and it has to end up in a multiple of three. And everything I do must be in multiples of three. If something touches one side of my body, it has to touch the other. And I can'ts step on cracks. There's a few other things that are really insane.
You should really talk to your doctor. You may have Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder. It's nothing major and can be controlled with meds and, if necessary, some therapy. Don't worry about it too much. Lot's of people have OCD. Take care and God Bless! *hugs*

mi92186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 11:41 AM   #3
peccatophobia

thanks ,ill try talk with him ,i do have a lot of them ,the step thing i do that with stairs ,and i won't walk on broken pavements ,you say its called ocd ,i have seen that along side my other labels but nothing happening about it ,well nothing happening about my labels either ,no I'm alone on everything actually ,thanks you take care of you too

Old 16-02-2008, 06:54 PM   #4
nikki1922

I am currently:

..Well I am not sure. My doctor switched me to prozac so mabye its for OCD and Depression:

Everyday has to be even for me, If its not I go insane. I make invislbe shapes with me feet on a wall or in the air, and if i forget a side , its like my head stops and i just have to finish it. If something is out of place such as I forgot to put a book in my bookbag , and i remeber while I am lying down then I won't sleep until I actually get up and phyiscal do it. I have to tocuh or break something if it pops into my head. Its getting worse though, I have volient thoughts of actually hurting someone else, Or myself. And very soon I am going to have to do it , just to let it leave my head or its going to drive me insane, and I getting to the point very fast. Told my doctor and thats why I am on new meds...Any comments back for this?

To the post I know how you feel trust me <3

Nicole

Don't Chase your Dreams...

CATCH THEM

nikki1922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 10:54 PM   #5
Pixies Stole My Sanity

I am currently:

I have to check the front and back door, make sure all the curtains are drawn with the left curtain over the right, and shut all the downstairs doors before I'm allowed to go to sleep.
Not exactly what you want to be doing at 11 oclock at night.
Often I'll do it, then I'll worry that I haven't done it. If a worry occurs to me, I have to go and check, whether I think it's a possibility or not, or I wont sleep.
But yes, to name a few!
They change for me anyway. Lately the cleanliness of my room has become an issue.

Sarchasm, the gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it
'Life is a sexually transmitted disease'

Pixies Stole My Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 07:29 PM   #6
peccatophobia

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki1922 View Post
..Well I am not sure. My doctor switched me to prozac so mabye its for OCD and Depression:

Everyday has to be even for me, If its not I go insane. I make invislbe shapes with me feet on a wall or in the air, and if i forget a side , its like my head stops and i just have to finish it. If something is out of place such as I forgot to put a book in my bookbag , and i remeber while I am lying down then I won't sleep until I actually get up and phyiscal do it. I have to tocuh or break something if it pops into my head. Its getting worse though, I have volient thoughts of actually hurting someone else, Or myself. And very soon I am going to have to do it , just to let it leave my head or its going to drive me insane, and I getting to the point very fast. Told my doctor and thats why I am on new meds...Any comments back for this?

To the post I know how you feel trust me <3

Nicole
hi ,you know your thought about the harming thing ,Ive started to draw pictures of Wat i see ,i hide them of course and bring them out wen me feel like this ,but i know how you feel about if you get something into your head you must act on it as it drives me insane if i don't do it ,is this a condition that i should share with a doctor do you think ?

Old 18-02-2008, 07:38 PM   #7
peccatophobia

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixies Stole My Sanity View Post
I have to check the front and back door, make sure all the curtains are drawn with the left curtain over the right, and shut all the downstairs doors before I'm allowed to go to sleep.
Not exactly what you want to be doing at 11 oclock at night.
Often I'll do it, then I'll worry that I haven't done it. If a worry occurs to me, I have to go and check, whether I think it's a possibility or not, or I wont sleep.
But yes, to name a few!
They change for me anyway. Lately the cleanliness of my room has become an issue.

hi ,i do the curtain thing there has to be the same amount of creases on both side i cant rest i keep steering and the stare turns into anger ,i have terrible time about dust ,ever since some one told me its human skin its made me feel dirty uch its making me feel very uneasy yes driving me daft ,but empty houses have dust i don't get that ,i lock my door but check it a few times before being satisfied ,

Old 18-02-2008, 08:16 PM   #8
Ami
Perfectly Flawed

I am currently:

talk to your doctor about it hun, before it gets worse?
xx

I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.

Ami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 08:23 PM   #9
nikki1922

I am currently:

Confuseed :S

Don't Chase your Dreams...

CATCH THEM

nikki1922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 04:01 AM   #10
peccatophobia

yes you might be right ill speak to my doctor , thanks

Old 22-02-2008, 09:25 PM   #11
Queer Fringe
Why is the rum always gone?

I am currently:

I don't like going out unless there is 24 hr notice?
good luck talking with ur doc
xx

The following content has been hidden - Reason : My Family :-)
Big Sisters: dereksarah I-Feel-Infinite *..life in pain..* Lil' Sister: DreamCatchMe-- Sisters: Sam7413, alyssa.star, inndigo Daddy: Strat Cousin: RandomIdiot Mummy:rainey Girlfriend + Star: Rawrk Niece: Fading Heart GodMother:life'scrap older brother: streetspirit my pet cat: beautiful&dying

<3JohnnyDepp<3
The history of the world, my love --
Is those below serving those up above!
How gratifying for once to know
That those above will serve those down below!

Queer Fringe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2008, 01:40 PM   #12
peccatophobia

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queer Fringe View Post
I don't like going out unless there is 24 hr notice?
good luck talking with ur doc
xx

hi yes i need 2 weeks notice my self , but more times than anything i keep chaining my appointments as fear comes over me and panic ,i haven't a Dr i can talk to so I'm stuck there ,but TA for your replay ,

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)