RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 18-12-2009, 03:24 AM   #1
silverfaerychild
retired ryl member

Image Heavy - Black wedding (alice in wonderland fanfic)

Chapter 1

Alice woke wondering if what she dreamt was real , she couldnt help but wonder about it , think about it nearly the whole day . When she bumped into 19 year old "Shae" , Alice is now 18 , Shae glanced to Alice and tilted his head curious.

Alice shyly " I..I am sorry ..Sir "
Shae smiles strangely " And what would such a strange , girl you are ,what brings you into such hurries ?"
Alice glanced up stunned seeing its Shae " um..I have to reach the library before it closes " blushing
Shae taps his cheek " and such a girl , alone in the streets ..seems alittle mad to me .."
Alice spoke low " are you the , Mad hatter ? "
Shae chuckles slightly strange " I can not say , for sure..care to tell of this Mad hatter ?"

Alice was twirling a string of hair around her finger , Nervous wondering if in some sense she lost her sense of reality.

Shae tilts his head and whispers " falling your world "
Alice confused " huh ? "
Shae chuckles " your a cute strange girl , but must be on my way.."

He walks away , leaving Alice confused and worried about her own mind, she heads home even though she lied to the guy she thought was the " Mad hatter " she walked in through the door.

Mary annoyed " Alice , your late ..what took you so long ? "
Alice lowers her head " sorry , I got caught up talking to someone .."
Mary curious " What was his or her name ? "
Alice sighs " he never said it , he spoke rather odd ..he spoke riddles.."
Mary tilts her head " riddles , eh ? "

Alice nodded , and sat at the kitchen table .

Alice curious " remember when I told you my rather weird dream , or so I thought it as a dream , but I think I saw the Mad hatter from the dream you called a dream ..Ouy now I am the one speaking riddles " lays her head on the table

Mary shook her head as she was finishing up dinner , which she was making Honey mustard ham with potato's and fruit. She grabbed three plates and served the food on them , and the door knocked and Alice closed her eyes breathing in the smells of dinner.

Mary slightly muffled voice to Alice " Hello, Shae ..glad to have you over tonight "
Shae smiles " my pleasure "
Mary smiles " tonight its honey mustard ham and potato's and fruit "
Shae chuckles " sounds delightful , will there be any tea ? "
Mary raises an eyebrow " why would there be tea ? its a fancy dinner wine is more suitble for this sorta of thing "
Shae tips his top hat " curious , only curious "

Mary stops and speaks .

Mary smiles " this is my niece , Alice"
Shae removes his hat " Nice too , meet you..Alice "

Alice sits up and glances to the dinner guest and nearly falls out of her chair but shakes it off.

Alice politly " Nice too meet you ? "
Shae smiles " Shae , is the name ..most call me Mad..long story "

Alice now is very positive that the wonderworld she ended up years before , is becoming real and flowing into her world.

Mary and Shae spoke about books and his lifestyle , Alice had to play it cool when she was done she politly said " excuse me , I need to get ready for bed " and she went upstairs going through her box of photo's when a voice startled her.

Cheshire twisted smile " ello , Alice .."
Alice yelps slightly " what..what is going on ? "
Cheshire chuckles " you are not going mad , for we are all mad everyonce in awhile "
Alice confused " Speak normal , how is wonderland becoming real ? "
Cheshire grins " we been real..and now we forged with your world , strange mad girl "

Alice sat on her bed with a sigh .

end of chap 1

retired member as of 11/24/10

silverfaerychild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 05:20 AM   #2
Casca
does not care about the bonkrats!!!

I am currently:

This is fantastic. Please, post more!

Insight on humanity
I think I might be addicted to Domo-kun.
"Let's go to Tokyo!"
Me:"Tokyo? But what about Japan?"
"Mer, you idiot...Tokyo is in Japan."
Me:"Really? Since when? OH...damn it..."
"How the hell do you have an IQ over 170?"
Me:"Oh, shut it!"

Casca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 09:10 PM   #3
silverfaerychild
retired ryl member

Chapter 2

The following morning , Alice found Shae asleep on the sofa in the living room she wasnt sure what to make of this , of her own twisted world taking part in the world she grew up in .

: thinking :

How do I explain this , explain about Shae and his real identity , to My aunt. Would probly would think I gone mad in the head .

I cant believe this

: ends :

she thought , and thought and pondered many ways of explaining Shae and the strange cat in her room .Alice nearly jumped out of her slippers when she heard her aunt calling to her .

Mary shouts slightly " Alice ? "
Alice sighs and returns it " Down here , Aunty "
Mary smiles as she walked down the stairs " Where you've been , Alice ? "
Alice yawns " I came down for some water when I noticed , Mr,Shae sleeping here . Why is he here ? "
Mary shrugs " he claimed he lived on the streets , but it must be true with his raggy strange clothing "
Alice sighs " I'll be in the kitchen aunt "

Alice walked to the kitchen ,trying to calm herself . She spoke to herself softly.

Alice sighs " this is getting out of hand , if my aunt knew of shae being the mad hatter and the cheshire cat in my room , and the strange beings coming to my house ..she probly think we gone mad or I am in terrible trouble."

Cheshire came up behind Alice , he seemed worried yet as always crazy.

Cheshire grins twistedly " Mad alice , wonderland is in danger ..in order to set things back to normal , Mad alice you shall become one with wonderland , Mad Alice ..inorder to you must Marry the Mad hatter "

This shocked Alice , she knew she had to keep wonderland from the world known of today ..but could she honestly leave her aunt and friends behind to save wonderland from being destroyed?

end of chap 2

Old 19-12-2009, 01:31 AM   #4
k-kasowski
Life is a challenge that I have yet to overcome.

I am currently:

Oh my gosh! I love it! :D

More please.

<3 Katey

"As the blood is rushing to my head And from my wrists I'm in love with all the things I know I should resist And all the times you said to me Your falling down ones destiny A simple thought occurs to me I'm face down on the tracks The train is coming fast And you're right there waiting It's not the first time And this won't be the last That my heart is failing" Heart Failure lyrics by Sixx:A.M.

k-kasowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 03:37 AM   #5
silverfaerychild
retired ryl member

Chapter 3

Shae met Alice outback ,while her aunt made lunch for the three of them . He could sense Alice was worried and also noticed the cheshire cat in a tree.

Shae softly yet in a maddning voice " Alice , what the cat told you ..is true..me and him and the others have been holding off the Red queen with traps..and mad ways of wonderland..the only way to stop the queen is marriage and " he stopped taking a breath " And she killed the white queen ..Alice since you visited many years ago..I fell in love with you..yes i am deranged and well insane..but we are ment to be "

Alice knew the mad hatter was right , she loved him aswell but wasnt sure how this could be , She knew she would be leaving her friends ,her family and most of all ..the world she knew best.

Alice softly " I've loved you since then , Mad hatter.."
Shae smiles crookedly " Mad Alice and the Mad Hatter "
Alice chuckles " sounds perfect together "

She leaned forward and kissed the mad hatter , and they went about speaking in riddles understanding now , how perfect they were for each other , its almost like she was ment to be part of the wonderland of madness.

Mary slightly " Lunch , is ready "
Alice takes a breath " I.." cant really bring herself to finsh the words
Shae takes her hand " fake your dead ? "

Alice nods , knowing this is going to hurt her friends and family and knows one day maybe one day could return to her world after so long of being wonderland. The two walked inside and sat at the table and ate their lunch in silence for Alice was deep in her thoughts and the mad hatter out of no where shouted.

Shae shouted " Is there tea ? "
Mary swallows her food " Sorry , Shae we've no tea..as we are not tea drinkers "
Shae hangs his head " oh , what a bummer "

the room yet again fell silent.

end of chap 3

Old 19-12-2009, 09:28 AM   #6
k-kasowski

I am currently:

Hahaha I like it. :D I really like the part where the Mad Hatter shouts if they have tea or not. :)

<3 Katey

"As the blood is rushing to my head And from my wrists I'm in love with all the things I know I should resist And all the times you said to me Your falling down ones destiny A simple thought occurs to me I'm face down on the tracks The train is coming fast And you're right there waiting It's not the first time And this won't be the last That my heart is failing" Heart Failure lyrics by Sixx:A.M.

Old 19-12-2009, 01:35 PM   #7
Sophia
Square One

I am currently:

this is really cool! post some more please :D

Sophia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 01:48 AM   #8
flybat3

I am currently:

yeah please post more....i like it

your tears dont fall they crash around me- bullet for my valentine.

flybat3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2009, 03:10 AM   #9
silverfaerychild
retired ryl member

Chapter 4

Once dawn broke through , Alice kissed her sleeping Aunt's forehead whispering " Love you always " . For she wrote a note saying she couldnt stay anylong and she had to get away or something bad would come to play , She knew how much this was going to hurt her aunt and family and friends.

Shae takes Alice's hand " you are making it easier to return in the near future , Mad Alice "
Alice takes a breath " I know , My lovely mad hatter "

The three passed through the wonderland , and they worked with the others who were less Mad then the queen , to work out a plan to defeat and destroy the Red Queen for good.

Catapillar inhales a line of smoke " Alice , I say surprise her.."
Tweedle dee grins " burn her .."
Cheshire twisted grin " I could surprise her , and then you all attack "
White rabbit eyes wide " I am late , I am late , I am late " hurries off

Alice calmed everyone's excitment about killing the RedQueen .

Alice held up her hands " Why dont we , give her soup but its posioned and lethal..and will kill her within minutes.. "
Shae maddning laugh " Sounds wonderfun , Dear Mad alice "
Alice grins " Thank you , My mad hat "

Everyone agreeed to find the most lethal poison within wonderland , but unaware that Alice brought something from her world into wonderland..that no one has ever seen before , And when the others saw what she had they become confused.

Tweedle dee curious " is it sugar ? "
Catapillar yawns " is it sugar powder ?"
Alice smirks " No , its worse ..it can make one so mad they jump off cliffs but given enough ..it will kill them in a horrible way..and here in wonderland is no cure for its poison "

Everyone grined with maddning laughs and cheers, and Off they went to Mad hatter's place to brew this lethal soup and tea..and alice placed the substance into one square pound cake , and even placed something worse she placed " Rat Poison" along the cup of where the tea slumpers.

Alice warning the others " Dont drink this tea , unless you wanna die a horrible death " she held up the glass

The others nodded with respect of her warning , as she refused to tell what the substance was she was carrying around . But she knew very well it was a lethal cocktail of all illegal drugs in her world into one bag.

Within the hour Alice and the Mad hatter walked to the Red Queen's castle with the soup and cake and tea in hand , the guard stopped the two.

Guard stern " What brings you here , Alice and Mad Hatter ? "
Shae stern " bring nice and bringing the wonderful queen soup and cake and tea .."
Guard eyed the two " Very well , anyone upsets the queen --" cut off
Shae rolled his eyes " Off with their head "

The two walked pass the guard to the dining area of the Queen ,and placed the lunch infront of her ..she smiled.

Red Queen smiles " Thank you , Alice and Hatter "
Shae smiles " you are welcome , Queen.."
Alice bows slightly " your welcome , your queen "

The Queen eat her soup and chugged her tea and even licked the rim of any excess Tea , and as Alice and Hatter were almost home , the Queen ate her cake but within the few minutes she felt the effects and suddenly was becoming very ill the rat poison made her pass out and twitch at times as the cocktail works its way to her heart.

end of chap 4

( the tale of the queen's death isnt finish yet )

Old 21-12-2009, 08:12 AM   #10
k-kasowski

I am currently:

This is good. :) I like it. :) Please post more soon.

<3 Katey

Old 21-12-2009, 10:39 PM   #11
flybat3

I am currently:

oooo....cool

your tears dont fall they crash around me- bullet for my valentine.

flybat3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 06:53 PM   #12
silverfaerychild
retired ryl member

Chapter 5

Within the four hours , the Queen's guard found her dead . This shocked her royal guards and workers , even though they hated the Queen they still felt sad for her untimely death.

Alice and Mad Hatter were home , when the new papers came out stating the Red Queen is dead , and her untimely death is related to old habits from her past.

Alice staring at her ring " My dear hatter , do you feel wonderland is going to be better ? "
Shae smiles in a devious way " yes , my Dear Mad alice "

The two sat at the table with toast and butter and tea.

(sorry the chap is short )

end of chap 5

Old 24-12-2009, 02:08 AM   #13
k-kasowski

I am currently:

:) Good chapter, even if it is short.

<3 Katey

Old 25-12-2009, 08:55 PM   #14
silverfaerychild
retired ryl member

Chapter 6

Alice and Mad hatter had their wedding , it was beyond mad and perfect for alice and her hatter .

within the years they popped out two kids , whom were madder then the hatter himself.

and wonderland has regain its peace yet madning style of life ..

and they lived madly insane ever after.

the end

Old 29-12-2009, 09:13 AM   #15
k-kasowski

I am currently:

:) Good story. Thank you for posting it. :)

<3 Katey

Old 07-02-2010, 04:42 AM   #16
indigoblack13

I am currently:

lovely story quite maddening thank you.

indigoblack13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 04:31 PM   #17
silverfaerychild
retired ryl member

thnk you..

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)