RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 08-02-2018, 01:22 AM   #1
Naxe

I am currently:
Grrrr

I am totally to old for this. Spent the day in bed let my wife parent and just lay here. I want too hurt myself have been making deals with myself. Only to this depth only this area. Everyone in bed and 5 years is going to go down the drain. Why can’t it end? Why do I have to go here again?

Naxe is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 10-02-2018, 08:39 AM   #2
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Hey, sorry that you're struggling so much. Has anything happened to cause you to want to hurt yourself again? Perhaps it would help to think about why you decided to stop first time round and try to hold on to those reasons.

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 01:01 AM   #3
Naxe

I am currently:

Thank you. I got through that night and the next. Thinking of how I got through this in the beggining. I give up now. I have to function and parent and I think to do that I have to get the images out of my head. I have the do it. Is it ever ok to say I’m tired and I have to do this to function?

Naxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 09:13 AM   #4
Icecube. Swirls
Meera :-)

I am currently:

That's good that you got through that night and the next . Is there any strategies which helped you to not self harm last time ?

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.”

Icecube. Swirls is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)