RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 19-12-2011, 09:11 PM   #20081
On.My.Way
Dare To Believe

I am currently:

I'm sorry. I wish I was like M, I wish I could live up to all you want me to be. I'm sorry my belief in God disappoints you and has send me on a path you secretly dissaprove of. I wish I was everything you wanted in a daughter, I wish I was someone you were proud of but the truth is I never will be. I will follow this path as my faith is all I have left, they made sure I have nothing else, I'm damaged goods and I will never ever be all you want me to be. I'm sorry

QK <3

On.My.Way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2011, 11:46 PM   #20082
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.

I am currently:

Why the fuck did you have to leave? I feel so alone and in the next couple of days It's going get so much worse.

Sweetpea

MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 12:22 AM   #20083
Aphelion
Drug Guardian

I am currently:

Oh the undescribable rage.

Aphelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 02:32 AM   #20084
Athiri
Perpetually Lost.

I am currently:

Do you even love me any more? Sometimes I'm not so sure.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Athiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 04:38 AM   #20085
Serialangel

I am currently:

You sexually abused and I have to pretend it never happened. But it did. And sometimes I forget, and sometimes all I can do is REMEMBER. And I know that if I mentioned, you would have forgotten it too, or will treat me as mad.

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the english way (Pink Floyd)

Serialangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 04:55 AM   #20086
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

I hope I have the courage to do this. It has been there for so long. And part of me feels this thrill of excitement when I know I may not see certain people again, when I'm hugging them and know it may be for the last time. And I think of what they would say if it was and if they would really care. And then I get upset that I am probably safe, that it probably won't happen. And since I know that, why won't the thoughts go away? Why are they there going round and round, still fixating on that date? And why am I even mentioning it? I know it is just a website but still....get a grip Emma! Just make a concrete decision one way or another instead of this obsessing about it and that date.

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 05:18 AM   #20087
Ardea

you haven't been on for a while now, so my guess is you're drunk. some things don't change i guess. i hope one day you find yourself.

Ardea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 08:49 AM   #20088
[Awakening]
~Jocelyn~

I am currently:

I'm sorry I've been so insensitive, I'm sorry I forget why you're snapping, that you're struggling so much, I'm sorry I talk about things that upset you. I try, I really do try but I'm not perfect. I'm sorry I'm not be there for you in a way you find caring and helpful... Maybe you could tell me what you need?

My love, a beautiful future awaits

[Awakening] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 09:06 AM   #20089
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe

I am currently:

I don't hate you, by any means. You've just hurt me. A lot :/

"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.

lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 12:07 PM   #20090
Imperfect.Star

You look so great. It makes me happy to see that.
I know I can never say that to you because you would take it the wrong way but even though I don't get to see you/speak to you any more I'm glad you appear to be doing ok.

Always seem to get things just that little bit wrong.

"don't wish, don't start, wishing only wounds the heart"

Imperfect.Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 12:43 PM   #20091
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.

I am currently:

You'll know by 4:10.

Sweetpea

Old 20-12-2011, 01:23 PM   #20092
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay

I am currently:

Fuck you you ungrateful piece of shit, I am trying so fecking hard here. I'm practically having to follow you around with cleaning supplies because you leave a mess everywhere you go. I'm trying so hard to be nice to you and do nice things and feed you. Try having some patience? 'Cause not only will I fall off the edge I'll fecking jump.

The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..

Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 09:12 PM   #20093
chinahorse

I am currently:

I'm so very sorry but I can't help you. I should be able to but I can't. Sorry doesn't even come close.

Given enough tea I could rule the world.

chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 10:22 PM   #20094
[Luna]

Please please please please help me and look after me. I'm struggling to cope. I don't want to go back there. I want to make it through this christmas, I need to. I need you to help me, please.

Let us go then you and I, when the evening is spread out against the sky, like a patient etherized upon a table
- T.S. Elliot

[Luna] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 10:28 PM   #20095
Pops.
I'm just me.

I am currently:

I really need to talk to you and I can't. I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

Pops. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 10:30 PM   #20096
Niniane

I am currently:

I'd really need your help. I'd really need you to see me as your daughter. Yet, somehow, it seems you can't see me as anything else but the family's black goat.

-- English is not my mother-tongue, so I apologize for any spelling/grammar mistake --

Niniane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2011, 03:41 AM   #20097
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

I need someone to actually hear what the hell I'm saying so I don't feel like I'm shouting at a damn brick wall. I know the positives, I really do but y'know what? Just because they are there does not mean the negatives have disappeared! If anything they are worse because I KNOW I don't deserve the positives and I feel like I have either mislead everyone or they are trying to just get me to go along with them for an easy life or they just plain don't hear what the hell I'm saying. I feel more isolated because of how everyone reacts. I wish someone would just understand what I mean, but nobody does. I deserve to harm and destroy myself. I wish I didn't because actually, part of me really dislikes it. But I don't know how to get around the compulsion to harm myself more and more, worse and worse every single time. Destroying myself is the only thing that feels right and at the same time it scares me. But now I can't even talk about it because people prefer to steer the conversation onto how well uni etc is going. So I just feel more isolated and in turn that makes me more destructive. I'm a freak. But I deserve this so it is ok.

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2011, 05:25 AM   #20098
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe

I am currently:

That's easy for you to say- you've never been through it. You don't know how painful, uncomfortable, and utterly humiliating it is. All I want to do is go to a corner and cry, yet you just don't care and act like everything's fine. If people weren't already staring at me and making comments (which, by the way, they were), they sure will be now. I hate this. With a passion.

And, I know how you pride yourself in how you're so "predictable"... but you're really not. And it kinda (really) drives me crazy.

Last edited by lonely_hope : 21-12-2011 at 06:40 AM.

"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.

lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2011, 07:35 PM   #20099
-Carpe Diem
This Member is currently Banned

I am currently:

Deleted.

Last edited by -Carpe Diem : 21-12-2011 at 11:17 PM.
-Carpe Diem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2011, 10:56 PM   #20100
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.

I am currently:

I'm just like you, mother. Lol, kill me now.

Sweetpea

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)