RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 17-07-2017, 11:09 PM   #1
(No Username)
No Longer Using Account

Account....hacked?

I've just re-accessed my account after a very very longvtime, and had a quick look at my old threads/posts....but I genuinely do not remember posting them. They don't sound like my way of writing or experiences I've had. Have there been any other known problems of accounts being hacked or posts/threads being attributed to the wrong user? I know how stupid that sounds but I'm 99% sure these posts are not me. If they are then I have much bigger MH issues than I thought....

(No Username) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 12:17 AM   #2
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!

I am currently:

Ryl is very secure so hacks are rare. Chances are that you forgotten about the posts. It's possible that you suffer from dissociation so that you literally can't remember doing stuff. I know that when I have gone through old posts I can't remember posting stuff yet I did even in my non dissociation state. I have noticed that it's over 4 years since you last posted can you honestly say that you remember every single thing you posted online 4 years ago? I know that I can't.

Last edited by not_so_insig : 18-07-2017 at 12:24 AM.

Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013

not_so_insig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2017, 10:35 AM   #3
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

I agree with everything above to be honest. It seems very unlikely that it would be someone else posting on your account and more that you just don't remember your posts.

Even if you don't recognise the style of posting, do you remember the situations that you were in, e.g. can you remember the best friend that this thread was referring to?

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)