RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-02-2013, 04:03 PM   #1
LizzieRose
♥ Beloved Lunatic ♫

I am currently:
Left 4 Dead 3

I just Googled this and found quite a few things from October 2012 and last month about Valve making a Left 4 Dead 3. I'm so excited, you guys. ;~; I love this series so freaking much!! Is anyone else hoping they actually go through with this like I am? Me and my boyfriend want a number three like srsly!!

P.S. these are like pretty popular gaming sites, too. (Least, I think so by the name. Can't look at the sites at school. T.T)

Last edited by LizzieRose : 12-02-2013 at 04:04 PM. Reason: P.S.

Major Depression | Asperger's Syndrome | Anxiety NOS | Hints of OCD

Close your eyes. Don't you cry. Love's around you. In time, you'll fly. Don't you worry about the dark. I will light up the night with the love in my heart. I will burn like the sun that will keep you safe and warm. Like the smell of a rose on a summer's day, I will be there to take all your fears away. With the touch of my hand, I will turn your life to GOLD!

LizzieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 04:37 PM   #2
Isoverity

I am currently:

I liked L4D2 ("That's what I'm talkin about!") - which I played first. Then I played the original L4D and it was so much like L4D2 I didn't know why Valve bothered making 2 games so alike. I like Valve games because they keep things simple. There is no running to menus every 30 seconds

Isoverity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 06:59 PM   #3
LizzieRose
♥ Beloved Lunatic ♫

I am currently:

There is a difference weapon wise and they added three new Specials, not so much story or plot wise. That's what I really like about the game, the weapons and Special Infected. :3

Major Depression | Asperger's Syndrome | Anxiety NOS | Hints of OCD

Close your eyes. Don't you cry. Love's around you. In time, you'll fly. Don't you worry about the dark. I will light up the night with the love in my heart. I will burn like the sun that will keep you safe and warm. Like the smell of a rose on a summer's day, I will be there to take all your fears away. With the touch of my hand, I will turn your life to GOLD!

LizzieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:05 PM   #4
LotusandDice
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Yay, a good reason to go out and buy another L4D :) Loved the first two, but my Xbox (being an Xbox, **** you Microsoft this is the second game) scratched the disc of my L4D2, ruining the graphics on the weapons making them look like hippies have fingerpainted colourfull flowers on them and rendering multiplayer unusable.

Abandon hope, ye pitiful ones. Embrace defiance and relent another day.

LotusandDice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2013, 10:47 PM   #5
IndigoDown

I love Left 4 Dead. I remember when the demo came out and I saw a bunch of my friends playing it so I tried it and couldn't get down the steps at the beginning of No Mercy because I was so scared of the zombies. Now I boss it without thinking haha. I really really hope Valve make a third game but they don't have a great track record for making 3's *cough* Half-Life 2 with 2 Episodes, Team Fortress 2 but no 3 *cough*. I'm still hopeful though.

IndigoDown is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)