RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-02-2018, 04:45 PM   #1
MrsNutkin

I am currently:
Binge

I have always had an unhealthy relationship with food but wouldn't say I've ever had an eating disorder as such.

Around a year and a half ago I managed to have a heart to heart with my Mum and then started exercising regularly. Because I had admitted my 'issues' to my Mum, I managed to change my eating habits. I began only eating when hungry. I lost my 'extra' weight and whilst of course this didn't fix everything in my life, I felt happier with my body.

This week though, I haven't got dressed unless I have had to leave the house. I have only exercised once and today I have demolished half a pack of biscuits.

I suppose I'm looking for some reassurance and support that this is just ONE day. I haven't fallen or completely failed. I'd hate for this to be the start of a spiral.

Thanks for reading, if you did.

MrsNutkin is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 10-02-2018, 08:47 AM   #2
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

It is just one day!! I think a sign of having a healthy relationship with food is being able to take a few days off exercising and healthy eating every now and again. Dust yourself off and try again this week, I'm sure you'll be able to hop back on the bandwagon :)

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)