RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 04-01-2017, 05:39 PM   #1
yoyogirl

I am currently:
Sugar+Salt

Hiya All

I have got some excellent news to tell you, I am finally changing my lifestyle for the better, I am giving up all refined sugar (that's in cakes, sweets and chocolate) and I am only having them as treats such as Easter and Christmas and occasionally throughout the year. I've also made a big change in my life and I am not eating any more takeaways, junk foods or bingeing on crisps.

I have also decided that I am going to incorporate exercise into my daily life and move more rather than a sedentary sluggish couch potato.

I am so glad that I am changing my life for the better and so far I feel fantastic. I have more energy and feel less tired and lethargic.

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2017, 06:54 AM   #2
mantishugo
This Member is currently Banned

I am currently:

Congratulations for your decision. I hope you will stick to your new lifestyle. I tell you one thing, you may be demotivated after some days of following your new lifestyle. But don't lose hope. Start again! Promise me you will do that!!

mantishugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2017, 02:07 PM   #3
yoyogirl

I am currently:

I will do, every Sunday I am going to write down a list of goals I want to achieve in that week and I have also created an accountability thread elsewhere on the web and I am updating that daily.

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

Old 17-01-2017, 05:10 PM   #4
yoyogirl

I am currently:

Everything is going really smoothly I'm now on the bike three times per week and I am walking everywhere instead of catching a lift from the parents or taking buses and i feel amazing. I am now more determined to be really healthy and live a new lifestyle the way I want to.

Already noticing a big difference on my mood and overall fitness .

Old 23-01-2017, 10:37 AM   #5
mantishugo
This Member is currently Banned

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyogirl View Post
I will do, every Sunday I am going to write down a list of goals I want to achieve in that week and I have also created an accountability thread elsewhere on the web and I am updating that daily.
Reading your reply has inspired me to start my own daily routine and stick to it until I manage to bring a positive change in my life. Thanks a lot yoyogirl. Also keep motivated and I wish you achieve all your goals with ease.

mantishugo is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)