RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 09-04-2020, 05:35 PM   #61
Auror.
Camden

I'm sorry you are struggling so much. If you can't talk to K for support, is there anyone else you can go to?

Please do not give me virtual hugs unless you are only using the hug function on threads. Thanks.

You can't always keep it separate.
This is happening, this is part of you.

Auror. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 09:44 PM   #62
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.

I am currently:

Thank you Camden, I can talk to the staff at home, and seeing my cpn soon, I've been distracting, baking and cooking and gaming, I think I've overdone it, but I'll sleep tonight because of it

Sweetpea

MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 01:04 PM   #63
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

That sounds very unhelpful and potentially unprofessional of the policeman. Was there any further contact?

Do you want to tell K about your self harm?

I hope that slept well that night and that things have been better since.

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 12:30 AM   #64
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.

I am currently:

No there wasn't, my cpn tired to call him but he didn't answer and she was off all last week so I don't know.

I told k, she was really kind about it, telling me to tell her the good and the bad because she's knows that's the reality.

I did, I slept really well. But tonight overthinking things so wide awake.

My wound is looking pretty horrible, same old thing, awkward position and has or will no doubt get infected. The staff are worried cause the last two people in here who had an infection died within a week of each other last week. It's scary times.

Sweetpea

Old 12-04-2020, 11:12 AM   #65
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

Are you getting treatment for your wound?

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 12:56 PM   #66
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.

I am currently:

They're saying Tuesday because of the bank holiday I'll see someone, I'm sure if it's gets any worse they'll. God I regret it.

Sweetpea

Old 12-04-2020, 08:55 PM   #67
Pi.R^2

I am currently:

Do you think it needs to be seen before Tuesday? If so, it's definitely OK to tell them that and push to get it checked sooner.

Old 13-04-2020, 04:30 PM   #68
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.

I am currently:

It's okay they put me antibiotics for a week today. Thank you.

Sweetpea

Old 13-04-2020, 08:09 PM   #69
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

I hope everything heals up well. How are you doing otherwise?

Old 22-04-2020, 03:21 PM   #70
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.

I am currently:

Thank you, I'm struggling to accept that I have any mental health illnesses, I honestly, hand to heart, feel like it's all been a big misunderstanding and that I haven't got what they think I have and actually have mild depression. And the depot and the medication they put me on is a test to see if I take up, because it was me against the drs and Im the first one the crack. So I've spoken up and I know that it was all a con for me to behave and I now I'm thinking clearly they're not liking it. I've asked for a second opinion. I hope I can get my diagnoses scrapped, move out of supported accomodation and live my life
I also understand what happened that night and it wasn't what people are saying, I know I was in the wrong

Sweetpea

Old 22-04-2020, 04:15 PM   #71
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

It's definitely ok to ask for a second opinion. Did they say you could have one? Things might not go exactly the way you want them to though. Do you really feel like your emotions etc can be put into the term of 'mild depression.' You sound a lot more distressed at points. I'm sorry you're thinking again of being in the wrong. I hope you can change your mind because you really weren't in the wrong and don't deserve the blame put onto you.

Old 24-04-2020, 09:13 PM   #72
Pi.R^2

I am currently:

Crappy advice ftw but how would this look from the outside? It's not all about Behaviours but they're at least concrete things I can refer to (and that you can't deny :P)- think of all the things that you've done to yourself, and more importantly, why you did them. I think that the things you experience and the feelings you have are indicative of something a little more complex than mild depression.

That's not to say that you can't at some point* move out of supported living and enjoy a wonderful quality of life. But I think that you get that by accepting that you have some problems, and also accepting the help to make those problems manageable. You don't have to agree with everything the doctors say down to the details of a diagnosis perhaps, but it sounds like you're really trying to minimise the things you struggle with, which isn't a super-reliant method of making them go away.

Also I am offended on your behalf that you anyone (even you) could say that what happened that night was your fault.

*maybe not in the middle of a pandemic mind, just sayin'

Old 26-04-2020, 07:23 PM   #73
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.

I am currently:

Thanks for the replies.

Well everything you've said is exactly what my cpn tells me. Not impressed but, impressed lol. That's what I do, i think of ways out and this time its getting my diagnoses wiped so I don't have to deal with them but that is such a backwards way of thinking. I understand that.

I spoke with my CPN and she said I am on the waiting list for EMDR but for now, box the thoughts regarding the situation and save it for therapy which I have been doing metaphorically. She's told me I look at my situation as a Rubik's cube (albeit, one I can't solve in 0.7 seconds) that I looks at it so many different angles, and I can't decide which path to take to solve it so I keep on looking for another way til it's detrimental to me.

I'm going to hold on the the future therapy even though its a fucking long waiting list, I'll wait because if it can give a tidbit of hope for the future then I'm willing to wait.

Sweetpea

Old 30-04-2020, 04:39 PM   #74
Pi.R^2

I am currently:

Ha, glad to be on the same page as your CPN!

Do you have any idea how long the waiting list for EMDR is at the moment or is it impossible to tell?

How are you doing at the moment?

Old 04-05-2020, 07:01 PM   #75
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.

I am currently:

No idea, it could be months and months even when this is all over. But I'll wait, not much I can do.

This week has been hell, I slipped into a depressive episode. I hurt myself and had to go to hospital but I'm alright I've feeling so tired cause they've increased my meds and I requested I have the depot every two weeks instead of 4 weekly which is funny because they only gave me it 4 weekly because they thought I'd hate it every fortnight. I think I'm slowly coming out of it.

Things have been shit but everyone's in the same boat so I can't complain. I just miss K but she has phone call anxiety so we text everyday but I just want to chat shit to her and hear her voice. She's been so good to me. I just want to be with her. *Sad gay noises*

Sweetpea

Old 06-05-2020, 10:24 PM   #76
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.

I am currently:

There's something I do which my Dr and cpn class as a compulsion. It's now part of my bedtime routine. It can be very obsessive and sometimes if not always harmful. But I can't or don't want to stop, I don't know which one anymore. It's related to this thing that happened to me. Sorry for being vague.

It's every night. I almost look forward to it so I can get it over with and sleep.

Sweetpea

Old 07-05-2020, 11:11 AM   #77
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

Anything obsessive can take up a lot of energy, it must be hard for you. Is there a way to at least make it less harmful? What do you think would happen if you went to bed without doing it?

Old 09-05-2020, 07:56 PM   #78
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.

I am currently:

I've taken steps to stop it today, it's been going on for months and you're right it soo draining, mentally and physically.

I don't know what would happen if I don't do it, maybe something, maybe nothing. But there's a dread in my stomach I suppose I'll see tonight.

Sweetpea

Old 10-05-2020, 10:43 AM   #79
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

How did you manage last night?

Old 22-05-2020, 09:03 PM   #80
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.

I am currently:

It was okay, it's been going okay apart from a few hiccups. I've been trying to get into a routine instead of deliberately isolating myself during this period where the whole world is telling us to, well, fucking isolate.

I'm feeling very on edge but billions of people are because of the situation but I still feel very lonely.

I applied to move out of the supported accomodation, whenever that may be but I know it's the right decision.

Sweetpea

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)