RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 21-08-2014, 05:13 PM   #21
JusC

Yh. Yh they are good two. I got them for Xmas i think. They were gone quickly lol. What one is ur favourite?

Yh spending money on shower gell is not good. You csn buy any shower gell which os cheaper but also good. You have to be careful what its says in case u are allergic to something in there. I noticed today in thé air that i started itching randomly just like that. Dont know Why. Couldnt stop itching.

I ment u would like the idea of having two different scents together cuz u said ur différent like that and would like it. I think somethings can work. Sweet and Savoury flavours could be good. You know.

Have to think whats best for u x

JusC

JusC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2014, 12:10 AM   #22
PositiveVibes

I am currently:

Mmm, I love scented everything. I'm a perfume junkie to being with, I own so many and keep the bottles after they're done.

I love scented lady things, scented candles, incense, air fresheners, everything! And I love the smell of cologne

ALL THAT WE ARE IS A RESULT OF WHAT WE HAVE THOUGHT.

PositiveVibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2014, 10:08 PM   #23
JusC

Yh i like thé smell of perfum two.

Thats good.

JusC

Old 23-08-2014, 10:34 AM   #24
nowhereman

I am currently:

I actually bought perfume last week just for the cat shaped bottle, without even having smelled it. Luckily I loved it! I'm rather strange lol.

And yeah I only buy the good shower gels if I can get them cheap. I'm not about to spend 3or 4 euro on one when I can them for 1.49

nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2014, 12:36 PM   #25
JusC

Aww thats nice but i have to smell perfum before i try. Has to be à Nice perfum i like. Yh shower gells aint worth thé money. Theres one what are still good to use. Not expensive.

Yh Im not good. Im on that thing. Thé pads are good. I have to use them. Ive not been ok cuz Ive been sick feeling it and have cramps etc. More aswell. Not good.

What about u? Thé smell?

Thanks for rdplying back for comment

JusC x

Old 25-08-2014, 05:35 AM   #26
nowhereman

I am currently:

I'm sorry you don't feel well *hugs*

Yeah it's lucky there is a shop here to get nice stuff cheap (I almost wrote free, I wish lol) in lidl and Aldi they have cheap shower gels too but I've never tried them, they look too plain for me, I prefer fancy ones.

Old 25-08-2014, 06:51 PM   #27
JusC

Thank you. Im ok now. I dont shop in Lidl in Aldi. I dont like those shops and rather know what Im buying then not. I like nice shower gells two but dont like spending money on alot of them.

Theres nice ones in Boots. I go there to get mine. I like the smell of them lol.

What was u gonna out lol?

Here if u wanna talk

JusC

Old 25-08-2014, 11:32 PM   #28
nowhereman

I am currently:

Yeah I don't nor have ever used toiletries from lidl or aldi either. The food is ok but I care too much about hygiene things (even if I get lazy sometimes) but I'd be afraid to risk using cheap stuff. I'm just a bit paranoid, at least when I go out, I don't care too much if I'm just at home. I probably should more. I also have this thing about changing the brand or type I use all the time, even going back and forth is ok, but it get afraid my body will kind of get used to one type and stop working. Yeah, I'm an oddball.

Old 26-08-2014, 12:13 AM   #29
ParanormalChickenGeek

I am currently:

Back in the day, owning scented gel pens made you the coolest person in school!!
I actually love scented things, though I agree; scented sanitary towels is just a bit weird....

ParanormalChickenGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2014, 12:29 AM   #30
ParanormalChickenGeek

I am currently:

Ahhhh the popcorn one, that was one of the best! I think I spent more time colouring in a massive circle and then sniffing the page than I actually did writing anything with them!

We're all architects of our own private hell
No-one can hurt us like we hurt ourselves...

ParanormalChickenGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2014, 06:11 PM   #31
nowhereman

I am currently:

I randomly found a grape scented marker on my tv unit last night. I remember now buying a packet ages ago. I wonder where the rest are now. God that was actually years ago, me and my friend used to bring them into our course and do colouring on our breaks. I swear we were actually adults!

Old 27-08-2014, 02:39 PM   #32
JusC

Yh thats it Secrets Hurt. I dont go there myself. Alot of people go there these days as stuff is cheaper there but i wouldnt buy Shower Gell or Body Spray etc from there. I wouldnt buy good cuz u dont know where its come from. I dont shop in there.

I go into the pound shops and brought Shower Gell was is alright but i wouldnt buy it all the time. I ususlly go Boots and buy it. Though again i buy good from the pound shop. Biscuits or chocolate etc. Thats alright. You have pound shops near u? Yh might think Aldi and Lidl are the same as that but i dont trust it.

You should always make sure u know what ur buying. Thats why i cant shop in those places apart from pound shop as i know what Im getting. You know lol.

ParanormalChickenGeek - I remember the smelly pens in the stores WHSmith and that. I use to have them but they never lasted that long. I did like them at the time. The popcorn one and other ones two. Grape one was also one Securts Hurt and Apple one.

That was 90s ones when it came out. Yh they did smell. I liked so me of the smells though Securts Hurt. The mint was nice two Roughly. I used that one all the time.

JusC

Old 27-08-2014, 05:16 PM   #33
JusC

Oh lol. Did u have them when u were younger?

I liked those pens. The popcorn one i liked and others etc. Dont know if they still sell them bu t dont think they do. You

You?

JusC

Old 27-08-2014, 09:51 PM   #34
nowhereman

I am currently:

JusC, yes there are pound shops here but dealz is cheaper with more variety of the good makes so I usually go there instead. Before I used to get deodorants etc in Tescos, I always got the twin packs as they worked out cheaper plus then I had two to last longer.

There is some smelly shop in town, I don't know the name and I know some people love it but walking last the smell is overpowering and makes me feel a bit ill.

Old 28-08-2014, 05:35 PM   #35
JusC

Roughly - Your computer scientist? I didn't know that. Yh I use to like writing with those. The ones what were darker colours came out better. I liked the popcorn one. Ok.

Securts Hurt - I like the pound shops two. Those are the only cheaper shops that I can trust. Good cuz u can buy anything for pound knowing what ur getting but there's still some things I wouldn't buy there. Don't think pens are good when I brought them once. Not good. Dont know if u said u shopped there? I don't like the other places like that. You know.

I think the one ur on about with it smells alot when walking past there could be the Body Shop u was saying. Does smell strong when u go past there but it's nice. I don't really go in there that much but its that one .

I mostly shop in Tesco though other shops as well. I shop anywhere now. I don't like places Aldi or Lidl. You can't understand the writing cuz it's in different language when u buy something. I usually go boots for toiletries etc.

You have to know what ur getting

JusC x

Old 29-08-2014, 07:50 PM   #36
JusC

What do u think?

Old 29-08-2014, 08:47 PM   #37
nowhereman

I am currently:

No it's not the Body Shop, I know that shop and I don't mind it. I'll google and see if I can find the name, hang on and I'll come back and edit. Back, lol just as I want to search I remembered! It's called Lush, it's in Dublin town.

Old 29-08-2014, 10:49 PM   #38
nowhereman

I am currently:

Lol I can just picture you sneakily eating the soap all day if you worked there!

Old 30-08-2014, 09:20 AM   #39
JusC

That's it I was trying to remember the name as I had that in the back of my mind. Yh it is more impowering but they have some nice stuff.

Where do u live? Dublin? Securts Hurt

I like the body shop though.

Yh I know what u mean Roughly. Can be overpowering. Yh I thought the products were nice and everything but it's a nice shop I think.

I don't go in there as much but it's nice products.

Yh

Old 31-08-2014, 11:05 PM   #40
nowhereman

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughy View Post
Hahaha "Mr Rough you're foaming at the mouth again, it's upsetting the customers. If you must eat the cosmetics please do so on your lunch break."
Lol that's very funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusC View Post

Where do u live? Dublin? Securts Hurt

Yh
I lived in Dublin until almost 3 years ago, now I live in another part of Ireland, but my brother still lives in Dublin so I'm down there a lot to see his kids.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)