RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 12-09-2014, 01:09 AM   #1
galeckifan
This Member is currently Banned

Only one not invited to wedding

A couple at my church that I thought were my friends*recently had a wedding and when I saw the pictures on Facebook it looked like I was the only one not invited. I even saw this a pic of this girl that they just met three weeks ago that just started coming to my church at the wedding. Did they really invite someone they*had just met three weeks before their wedding to their wedding and*not me? I have been going there a year.*Also, I saw that they just added this person on Facebook three weeks ago.

galeckifan is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 12-09-2014, 04:34 AM   #2
thescientist

I am currently:

At the service or at the reception? She may not have been invited if she was just at the service. Anyway, you don't know - she could have been in one of those situations where they felt like they had to invite her, or a "oh, we were looking for a photographer" etc etc. Really, few people would invite someone they only just met to their wedding - those events are damned expensive per head! Don't fret; sounds on the surface like it's just in your head :)

thescientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 09:52 AM   #3
ASkatersDream...

I am currently:

I know how you feel a girl I used to be friends with invited all my friends to her wedding and not me. I know the feeling well

Believe <3

ASkatersDream... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 03:47 PM   #4
Isoverity

I am currently:

I feel relieved when people don't invite me to weddings lol

Isoverity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 04:42 PM   #5
The One Who

I am currently:

Ultimately, does it really matter? Weddings are generally quite boring affairs with lots of standing about not doing very much! If they are your friends congratulate them and say it looked like a nice day. There could be multiple reasons why you weren't invited, and it may just be your perception that you were the only one not invited.

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 07:05 PM   #6
galeckifan
This Member is currently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thescientist View Post
At the service or at the reception? She may not have been invited if she was just at the service. Anyway, you don't know - she could have been in one of those situations where they felt like they had to invite her, or a "oh, we were looking for a photographer" etc etc. Really, few people would invite someone they only just met to their wedding - those events are damned expensive per head! Don't fret; sounds on the surface like it's just in your head :)
Im not sure because the service and reception were in the same place.

galeckifan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2014, 02:17 AM   #7
Liar.
//bee

I am currently:

I dont mean to sound horrible here, but it is THEIR wedding. If they want to invite(and pay a ton for) someone to attend, that they hardly know, thats their choice?

Close your eyes so you don't feel them,
they don't need to see you cry....

Liar. is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)