RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-06-2007, 05:07 PM   #1
lower than myself
Yazz - Formerly PopBangFizz__x

I am currently:
Graphic / Triggering - I Ruined A Weeks Worth Of Freedom !

I woke up this morning back in my bed, back in the same old dull house, with the same old stupid-we-know-it-all family, it's great to be home **rolls eyes** I don't know what triggered it, but I just woke up && got shouted at for not getting out of bed - that's my usual routine so I was expecting it, in fact I'd be worried if that didn't happen.) Anyway, I'd been at my nan && grandad's for the week - away from home, excellent I was loving it.) Then like I'd be saying, this morning I woke up && soemthing just clicked, I don't know what, but I carved teh word "HATE" into my arm - when I say "arm" I mean just along the wrist on the side.) I've got no idea what I done it for. It was just stupid, someone mut have said something and it only just clicked I guess. I had two of my Finals today so I had to get out of the house with a tubi-grip, past mum. I did that, and put the tubi-grip on as soon as I stepped out the house, I got asked by loads of people what was up with my arm, I didn't know why till I remembered I'd got the tubi-grip on. I told them that someone slammed my arm in a car door by accident. I don't understand what caused me to do it though. It's a shame really. I worked hard, one week - to me that's a good thing.) I don't understand it though.

'All this for a damn princess'

Drella, YellowLemon, ChloeBean
Glittertrashdoll, Blind at heart, Mercipourlevenin, Silent_Screams, Laurawr

lower than myself is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 04-06-2007, 06:18 PM   #2
Mimsy

I am currently:

One week IS good! You did fantastically, dont lose sight of that. Its just very difficult to stick at it. We all slip up- but thats ok :) Just keep going!! Good luck, stay safe xx

Mimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 06:39 PM   #3
crazykat
Fight for another day

Congrats on making it one week you should be proud of that. We all slip up so don't be too hard on yourself, just pick urself up and keep trying. Remember tomorrow is a new day a chance to start off fresh..Stay strong and if you need to talk PM me. Take care
hugs kat

"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."

crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 06:51 PM   #4
Sarah
Toy Soldier

I am currently:

Hey, the week is amazing!
WELL DONE =D
everyone slips up, dont let it get you down too much, you've done so well =)
keep going, you will get there =)

Sing me to sleep.
I'll see you in my dreams.
Waiting to say.
I miss you.
I'm so sorry.

Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 07:41 PM   #5
Belt
Nerd

I am currently:

Getting to one week free, although it sounds small in comparison to how long you'v been reading a book etc. In terms of Self Harm-it's a very long time-Self Harm is an addiction it's very hard to let it go. And when someone's struggling such as you are, it's even harder!

Don't push yourself to recover unless you're ready to, it seems that extreme cutting could have been a result of the lack thereof? There's a great article in 'Advice' &'Quiting' I think? That talks about when you should try to recover-when you're ready.

Make sure you take care of those wounds, tubi-grips, especially those that are worn frequently tend to get all dirty & messy. Make sure your wounds are clean and if you can patcth them up a bit-do so.

It's not only good for you physically-but I've found caring for wounds puts the trigger/reason to self harm in the past-you're healing-you're over it. It's not an ideal way to cope with a situation but it's better than nothing.

Was it the idea of going home that caused you to do this?

Belt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:57 PM   #6
KMS
If you love me, let me know.

I am currently:

it's okay that you slipped it happens sometimes, but the thing is you went a whole week thats the ggod thing. dont worry about it too much just keep going and dont let anything anyone says get you down. keep it up and take care :)

x Ashley x

A smile is the best way to deal with difficult situations.
Even if it's a fake one. Used properly, you can
fool anyone with them
- Sai

KMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 12:25 PM   #7
lower than myself
Yazz - Formerly PopBangFizz__x

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belt View Post
Getting to one week free, although it sounds small in comparison to how long you'v been reading a book etc. In terms of Self Harm-it's a very long time-Self Harm is an addiction it's very hard to let it go. And when someone's struggling such as you are, it's even harder!

Don't push yourself to recover unless you're ready to, it seems that extreme cutting could have been a result of the lack thereof? There's a great article in 'Advice' &'Quiting' I think? That talks about when you should try to recover-when you're ready.

Make sure you take care of those wounds, tubi-grips, especially those that are worn frequently tend to get all dirty & messy. Make sure your wounds are clean and if you can patcth them up a bit-do so.

It's not only good for you physically-but I've found caring for wounds puts the trigger/reason to self harm in the past-you're healing-you're over it. It's not an ideal way to cope with a situation but it's better than nothing.

Was it the idea of going home that caused you to do this?
Erm..nope it weren't the going home thing, I think someone might have just said something to me and it's only just clicked like I said before. But I think I might have carved right down to the bone without realising cause my wrist is really starting to kill so I think I need to get it checked out, I'm gonna have to leave it till Friday if I do cause I got stupid Finals up untill Friday - then it's my birthday - Yay For Me ]

P.S - Sorry for crappy writing in the first post lol. I was watching tele, I was gonna post the picture of my 'random day' - that's what I'm gonna call it till I figure out why I done it ] but the new rules are confusing so I don't know if I'm allowed to or not ?

Thanks Guys

x Yas x

'All this for a damn princess'

Drella, YellowLemon, ChloeBean
Glittertrashdoll, Blind at heart, Mercipourlevenin, Silent_Screams, Laurawr

lower than myself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 12:28 PM   #8
Nici-x
tired of fighting...

I am currently:

Please take care of yourself, if u ever need 2 talk im here, pm me anytime : )
xx

[If you think you can win, then you can win. Faith is necessary to victory]

Nici-x is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)