RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 05-03-2013, 06:43 PM   #1
<3br0ken_wings<3
Go be a Dolphin

I am currently:
Contains abuse - And alone here I stand

I don't even know if this is the right place to put this...or even if its worth reading. but I need something not quite sure on what.

a month and a half ago I was sexually attacked in my own home. I decided it was not a good place to go back too. And well so did the police.

I can't however say that my mental health workers haven't been there, Because have and the small amount of friends I have, have been too. But no one knows what to say nor do. because as has been said time after time in the last few weeks is they don't know what to say or do.

I've been admitted to the mental health ward twice and I'm really not willing to go a third time round. because it feels like everytime "he" is winning.

I'm in such a mess, only the pills that are prescribed are what's keeping me going. being sadated all the time is the only thing that is stoping me from going from this world.

The plans on taking my life have seemed to have gone for the more extreme. Not anything that could go outta place and it scares me as I have had suicidal thoughts in the past but ones that I could be saved if I "chicken" out.

I'm scared that if I do continue sadating myself that he will have won for sure.

I'm broken, I hurt and I don't know what to do anymore. And I want me back just as much as everyone who loves and cares for me. I just keep a clown mask on. I can't be alone or I freak and going out totally different story...

I'm unsure...

[font="Verdana"]The Mad Hatter "Have I gone mad?" Alice "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are"

<3br0ken_wings<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 05-03-2013, 08:02 PM   #2
Dancer
Seeker

I am currently:

Your right about one thing you are on your own. No matter how many people are trying to help you, they will never know how you really feel inside.

Having said that, you come across as quite strong. And your right not to want to suffer anymore as it just means he wins. You've deffinately got the right attitude and that is a fantstic beginning to taking back control of your life.

Stay strong and stay above the battles.

Very best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)