Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 19-12-2015, 05:06 AM   #1
JustDoodle
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

I am currently:
Hi. I'm sorry but this ain't positive.

Hi,
My name is Hannah, I'm 25 and thought I was over self harm. I was going to open up this with "Why recover?", then I heard my mother sobbing in the toilet. F*ck. It's Christmas. I hate Christmas.

JustDoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 20-12-2015, 11:23 PM   #2
lostdoll

Hey Hannah,
Sorry to hear you're struggling at the moment. I can understand why you would want to turn to SI when things are difficult. Recovery always seems like a much tougher option, but in the long run looking after yourself can only do more good than harm.

Christmas is a tough time for lots of people for lots of reasons. It's only a matter of days until it's all over. Have your support options in place for when you need it this week. Is there anyone you can talk to or message when you feel like SIing? Maybe there's some distractions you might find helpful. There's usually lots of positive alternatives listed on this website in various places.
Take care of yourself x

lostdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 03:23 AM   #3
thescientist

I am currently:

Hey, I'm 25 too. I am over it too(?) but then there are weird days like this where I want to do it.

How long have you been over it? Honestly, I just think about how illogical it is as a choice, and then I don't do it. But then I'm in a much better place than I used to be. Hugs :)

thescientist is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)