Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 14-07-2014, 11:43 AM   #1
Jasmine123

Please help me !

Hi everyone.
I want to know about clarifying shampoo. What is it. what does it do. Its work or not. Anybody has used this or not. What's u'r favorite shampoo is. Which shampoo you are using. Please help me.

Jasmine123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2014, 08:38 PM   #2
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny

I am currently:

My Shampoo is E45 Shampoo, good for scalps.

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 04:14 PM   #3
nowhereman

I am currently:

I use shampoo and conditioner for coloured hair, I think it's elvive, the one Cheryl Cole advertises? Right now I'm using that garnier green bottle stuff though cos I bought it ages ago and ran out of the other stuff so started using that until I get more. I just got my hair cut shorter than it's ever been, it's so much easier to wash now!

Edit: just checked, it's garnier fructis. There is a shop here that sells all the good brands of toiletries for just 1.49 each, compared to I don't even know how much in other shops, 3 or 4 euro at least probably. So that's great for me.

A world without Light would be dark.

nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 06:16 PM   #4
khushfehmi045

What is it. what does it do. Its work or not. Anybody has used this or not. What's u'r favorite shampoo is. Which shampoo you are using. Please help me.??

Enjoy the real success with 200-101 exam dump exam and cisco ccna online training programs and latest testking.biz - 352-001 dumps Also prepare for next level with quality mcdaniel questions and www.northeastern.edu and join Stevenson University

khushfehmi045 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)