RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 05-01-2008, 11:27 PM   #21
surprising mystery

I am currently:

helen, i have got my phone, but i have no privacy :( txt or pm instead?

i dont even think i wish i hadnt done it :/ but im sorry i caused people to worry.

i thought it was sunday morning, im v. confused at the moment

take care everyone. xxxxx

L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen

surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 11:35 PM   #22
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld

I am currently:

Marie my darling, I am going to text you *nods*
I love you, keep strong.

x

go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.

Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 11:41 PM   #23
HopeRises

*huggles you*
Sorry to hear things got tough sweetie that you felt like swallowing whatever it was (don't know post got edited).
You know RYL is here and people here including me cares about you.
If you feel you need real help like IP then tell someone please.
Your life is worth so much more than this and anything to get better is worth a try.

I hope your CT scan comes out fine and that you recover quickly from this!

Stay Safe and Take Care Sweetie

Leighxxx

Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in

HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 11:43 PM   #24
UnanimousAnonymous

I am currently:

marie my love *holds close*
im so sorry this has happened and things have gotten so bad for you.
i hope now you will get the support you need/want.
i hope you are feeling better soon darling.
love you loads
*kisses*
xxxx

Through the dark, a strand of light, the light continued to get bright, with it came the strength to fight (Gem)

UnanimousAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 11:45 PM   #25
nowhereman

I am currently:

I'm sorry this happened. we're all here for you, I hope you'll be better soon.

nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 12:01 AM   #26
EyelinerAndCigarettes

I am currently:

*runs to find phone*

I love you!

xxxxx

EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 01:00 AM   #27
Ginger Snap
C'est la vie, etc.

I am currently:

Feel better soon sweetheart.
Thinking of you.

xxx

Goodnight Moon

Ginger Snap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 03:39 AM   #28
sparkle.
iwannabreakfree

I am currently:

*cuddles you*
sorry I've only just seen this Marie..I'm not around, but just popped back, I really hope that you're okay sweetie, please please look after yourself, feel better soon, PM me if you want to talk. I will get back to you, I love you xxxxx be safe

Happy girls are the prettiest girls

sparkle. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 10:05 AM   #29
surprising mystery

I am currently:

im up and dressed, they wont let me eat *grins* i dont know if its serious or if they think im fat, but im loosing weight and they r not bothered one bit, so i must be huge. im not used to people telling me i cant eat, so this is weird.

L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen

Old 06-01-2008, 10:12 AM   #30
surprising mystery

I am currently:

holy crap, i just saw a dr, they said i need to be in for at least a week now
D:

Old 06-01-2008, 10:26 AM   #31
nowhereman

I am currently:

Oh no I'm sorry. *hugs*

nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 10:32 AM   #32
surprising mystery

I am currently:

they said i have a serious chemical burn, and it could cause a hole, if the scan on monday comes back ok-ish, i am gonna try to discharge myself.

i am just a joke here, there is nothing really wrong with me, besides its all self-inflicted, and they dont care, nobody has asked why i did it or if i have any support.

Old 06-01-2008, 10:38 AM   #33
Stellata

I care. It sounds very traumatic, and not a joke at all.

Would you like to talk here about why you did it? Are you getting any real support?

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 10:57 AM   #34
Nonny

*hug*

It's not the medical doctors job to know why you did it, they are just trying to fix you up. If you discharge yourself against their advice with something like this you could end up dropping dead at home. Your parents would blame themselves. If you can't stay for you, try to stay for those that care about you.

You will probably have to see Lady Yule (I can't think of her first name, hence the 'Lady' part). She is the Psych liaison nurse and she should see you before you are discharged. If you discharge yourself against their orders, they could section you. You might find you end up back in St. Clements anyway, which is unfortunate, given that it's not helpful there. If you get an option, and they want you IP, try to go to Bury St. Edmunds because apparently they are really good.

I'm not going to be able to text again (my own crappy head), but I'm about if you need me, and also if you fancy a visitor, let me know. I can come week days :)

Old 06-01-2008, 11:17 AM   #35
surprising mystery

I am currently:

thankyou, this might be long.
i have a psych and a key worker... but they havent seen me for a month cos they have been away and say i need to let the ed team work with me before they see me... but the ed team said the community team needed to see me about my other issues of mood swings anxiety and self harm..so they said they would arrange 4 the community team to see me,, like hell. (nobody even called)

i didnt feel up to school on thursday and stayed home restricting cos i am so distressed about my weight. when i started to have a panic attack i talked online, i then called the community team and asked to speak to my psych, she was away, i put the phone down in disgust that they hadnt bothered to tell me she was away since i was meant to have an apt with her the next morning. i then waited, then called again and asked to speak to key worker, she was also away, and again, there was no cover or anything. i called the ed team, nobody answered.

i called the crisis team, nobody there, msg telling me to call the front desk and ask to be put through to the mobile unit phone. i did, and the stupid receptionist put me through to their empty office, i said it clearly cos i know they just want to get rid of your call by transferring you anywhere asap, i have phoned so many times before and they dont say anything, and put you through before you even finish talking!

i finally got through and this guy told me to wait and a collegue would call back in 5,, i waited 15 only to get some patronising bitch tell me 'it would pass' when i kept telling her i was in a tiz right now, and dont even see a ****ing tomorrow!

i then ranted on ryl, saying how i felt, and tbh it only consolidated my feelings that something had to break, i was not ok, and everything was dragging,i dont matter, its a game of pass the buck as fast as you can, and dont listen.

so yeah, i took some pills, all i could find, wasnt many so i was angry it wasnt going to do anything, so i swallowed (x)

i then panicked some more, was angry, felt like it was stuck in my throat, and talked on chat to jo and pm'ed aidey as well, looked at some stuff on the net about consequences of swallowing (x) and didnt find much.

i was in lots of pain when i called the crisis team again, and was thinking, i bloody will let you know how bad i am, shame i had to do what i did for them to stop patronising me.

they called an ambulance and thats thats. i went a and e, got a few puzzled/filthy looks. they took an xray, told me i was tachycardic and that the object was stuck in my gullet, and that i should go home and come to a day surgery ward at 8am next day.

i will add more later xx

Old 06-01-2008, 11:40 AM   #36
-Tough-Cookie-
Life is a contradiction at times - as am I

I am currently:

Oh Marie babe *clings to you*

There tellig you not to eat 'coz its dangerous babe not because yur fat or not because you dont deserve it.
They cant risk it rupteringor you would have to ave an esophigal (sp?) bypass...which totaly wouldny be fun.

Did you get my text yesterday?
Is there anything i can do?

“Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.”
----
----

-Tough-Cookie- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 11:47 AM   #37
88shelz
be positive

I am currently:

holds you tight*
hang in there hunni.
im following this thread and i hope u will be ok.
the chemicals that leaked from the object you swallowed are very dangerous.
please let the hospital staff help you.

88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 11:51 AM   #38
surprising mystery

I am currently:

i cant remember actually, i was quite confused yesterday. i will go look,... oh yes, sorry if i didnt txt back i cant remember :/

Old 06-01-2008, 12:03 PM   #39
Jayne.

*holds you tightly* Marie.
You can't discharge yourself,
They want you to stay in for a reason.
xxx

Well content loves the silence, It thrives in the dark,
With fine winding tendrils, That strangle the heart,
They say that promises sweeten the blow, But I don't need them,
No, I don't need them...

Jayne. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 12:39 PM   #40
EyelinerAndCigarettes

I am currently:

please look after yourslef marie baby.
the doctors no whats right, they want to help you.
I love you!
xxxxxx

EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)