RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 14-04-2014, 08:47 PM   #1
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!

I am currently:
beware

Be aware of aliens. They have come to steal your souls. They want everything everyone.

They have come to recruit people. They want people to become alien ambassadors to spread the word. They could steal your friends your family your next door neighbour. They want to take over the government. They also perform thousands of alien experiments every year there are lots of people living with alien implants every day. Metal works best against some of them as some are allergic to it. They have infiltrated our televisions our radios our phones. They have bugged the phones. They do it so they can expose our weaknesses.

Be aware of people. The aliens are very clever they can appear to be just like us. Be aware of strangers and foreigners. Foreign people are aliens in disguise. The aliens could be your friends family or your neighbours. The only way is to expose the truth. They will deny it of course. But you and I know the truth.

So I am telling you to be aware. The government knows this and want you to shut up by drugging and sectioning people like me who know the truth. Psychs are particularly bad for this. Particularly avoid psychs. People like cpns and SWs are just as bad but they believe us just that they are in their power so they go ahead with them.

I know the truth. I know justice. So I am posting it so that people are aware.

Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013

not_so_insig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 09:01 PM   #2
Enthused
In a warm place

I am currently:

I agree.

Enthused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 09:08 PM   #3
not_so_insig

I am currently:

I am glad that someone else agrees with me. The psychs wanna shut me up though.

Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic

Old 14-04-2014, 09:36 PM   #4
EvanO
Schmerz ewigen

I am currently:

I'm confused. Is this what you honestly believe or is this some kind of joke?

Lookin at the world through my rear view, searchin for an answer up high, or is it all, wasted time ~B.O.B

EvanO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 09:39 PM   #5
not_so_insig

I am currently:

It's the truth. Definitely not a joke.

Old 14-04-2014, 09:43 PM   #6
EvanO
Schmerz ewigen

I am currently:

Sorry, I am just so used to people making fun of those that believe in aliens. I agree that aliens exist. I'm glad you had the nerve to step up and speak about your beliefs. Takes a lot of strength.

Lookin at the world through my rear view, searchin for an answer up high, or is it all, wasted time ~B.O.B

Old 14-04-2014, 09:46 PM   #7
not_so_insig

I am currently:

Thanks EvanO.

Old 14-04-2014, 09:54 PM   #8
EvanO
Schmerz ewigen

I am currently:

I hate how people will say you are delusional for believing in aliens yet they cannot take any criticism for not believing. People believe in God unquestionably, yet there is absolutely no proof of his existence. There is a massive amount of proof to suggest aliens exist...

Old 14-04-2014, 10:00 PM   #9
Becca

I am currently:

I believe in god and aliens. Which to some is impossible!

Becca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 11:13 PM   #10
Staticx_xSilence
I was always an unusual girl

I am currently:

I believe in Aliens but I am not so sure I believe they would want to have anything to do with this world. I have a very open mind so I believe in a lot of things that people think are not real. I believe in fairies and a lot of other supposedly mythological creatures (there is a massive amount of proof about things people consider mythological in this world but people are very close minded.)

“I like the stars. It's the illusion of permanence, I think. I mean, they're always flaring up and caving in and going out. But from here, I can pretend...I can pretend that things last. I can pretend that lives last longer than moments. Gods come, and gods go. Mortals flicker and flash and fade. Worlds don't last; and stars and galaxies are transient, fleeting things that twinkle like fireflies and vanish into cold and dust. But I can pretend...”
― Neil Gaiman

Staticx_xSilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 11:32 PM   #11
EvanO
Schmerz ewigen

I am currently:

Well one could assume that they have something to do with this world simply because there have been a huge amount of UFO sightings and documented abductions. I can't allow myself to believe that every person claiming alien abduction is simply crazy.

Old 15-04-2014, 12:10 AM   #12
Staticx_xSilence

I am currently:

I don't believe they are crazy but I highly doubt the aliens have invaded the government (because if so they are doing a terrible job.) Of course this is just my personal opinion so I could be wrong.

“I like the stars. It's the illusion of permanence, I think. I mean, they're always flaring up and caving in and going out. But from here, I can pretend...I can pretend that things last. I can pretend that lives last longer than moments. Gods come, and gods go. Mortals flicker and flash and fade. Worlds don't last; and stars and galaxies are transient, fleeting things that twinkle like fireflies and vanish into cold and dust. But I can pretend...”
― Neil Gaiman

Old 15-04-2014, 04:58 AM   #13
EvanO
Schmerz ewigen

I am currently:

Yeah, I sort of doubt aliens are running the government but anything is possible.

Old 15-04-2014, 08:05 AM   #14
Staticx_xSilence

I am currently:

I don't think it is impossible, my reasoning is that I just think aliens would do a much better job if they were running the government.

― Neil Gaiman

Old 15-04-2014, 08:43 AM   #15
EvanO
Schmerz ewigen

I am currently:

They are out there. I assure you. On a side note (though somewhat related) the lunar eclipse tonight here in the Pacific Northwest is simply amazing to behold!

Old 15-04-2014, 01:22 PM   #16
Staticx_xSilence

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanO View Post
They are out there. I assure you. On a side note (though somewhat related) the lunar eclipse tonight here in the Pacific Northwest is simply amazing to behold!
Lucky you, -_- We have way to many trees where I live and it was raining like crazy so I couldn't see anything.

― Neil Gaiman

Old 15-04-2014, 01:43 PM   #17
Bellatrix
Voldemort's Bitch

I am currently:

i sense the OPs intent was to need people to say, 'you sound paranoid/ill' rather than having a debate about the existence of extra-terrestrial life :P

Imperfection is underrated.

Bellatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 04:27 PM   #18
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Insig, have you always had these beliefs or have they come on suddenly? If so, do you know what has triggered them? What makes you think the government, psychs and such are involved?

It sounds like things are really scary for you at the moment- I hope you're ok.

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 06:45 PM   #19
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

There's no evidence to prove the existence of aliens, but there is no evidence to disprove their existence either.

I have this argument a lot but not regarding aliens.

I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!

Who else is fine?!?!?

Cacoethes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 08:19 PM   #20
EvanO
Schmerz ewigen

I am currently:

There is more evidence that proves it than the contrary. Sure, we don't have a UFO sitting in the Smithsonian, but eyewitness accounts are used in court all the time, and there are tens of thousands of them. American and Russian astronauts have talked about seeing ufos in space, US military personnel have talked about things they were told not to, cops have talked about ufo sightings and abductions.... The list goes on

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)