RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-08-2012, 01:33 AM   #1
Drake

I am currently:
Contains sexual abuse - Sharing/Question (Sorry if I put this in the wrong forum)

When I was in high school I went through some form of sexual violence that happened more than once by different boys and I'm not sure what to call it or if I should be tested for STDs or not. (I'm not in high school anymore.) I'm sorry if this bothers or disturbs anyone. I would deem this graphic. I'm sorry if I said too much, I've just never told anyone this before. And I didn't feel comfortable talking to my parents because my dad is not comfortable with my being gay. Sorry if this is too much information.

What happened was:
The following content has been hidden - Reason : Sexual violence

I was slammed/shoved to the floor and he pulled my jeans back and kept my underwear on and he either kept his underwear on or his penis might of been out of his underwear and basically did the same action that I understand anal sex to be. He did not ejaculate and it did not bring blood. And he used the word, "Faggot." I was wondering if it was technically assault or rape or not because my underwear was on and I'm not sure if there was any real penetration because there wasn't any blood or anything, it just - it sort of hurt, but I have a high pain tolerance.

And now I feel really bad about sharing that because I know it sounds upsetting and I don't like upsetting people and maybe I'm making it sound worse than it was.

"I thank whatever gods may be
for my unconquerable soul."
-Invictus
William Ernest Henley

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
4 Hugs Given By :
Old 02-08-2012, 01:39 AM   #2
makedamnsure

I am currently:

Hey Drake
I don't think you are making it sound worse than it was. It was a horrible thing for those bullies to do, and I can understand why it has upset you and why you might not have felt able to speak about it before.

I'm glad you found the courage to share though.

If this boy/boys did not ejaculate then the chances are very slim that you could have caught an STD, but if you are worried you could always have a check anyway if you wanted just to be sure.

It was definately assault, possibly rape. Either way, it was a really horrible thing to have to go through.

Courtesy
Integrity
Perseverance
Self Control
Indomitable Spirit

makedamnsure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:43 AM   #3
Drake

I am currently:

Thank you.

"I thank whatever gods may be
for my unconquerable soul."
-Invictus
William Ernest Henley

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:00 AM   #4
Horizon

I am currently:

You could still get an STD without ejaculation. If you're not sure if there was penetration, it would be worth getting an STD check.

Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2012, 07:22 AM   #5
crazykat
Fight for another day

I don't think your making it sound worse than what it is. I think what you went through was horrible and no one should have to go through that. Have you thought about getting some counselling for what happened? Take care
Kat xxx

"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."

crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)