RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 07-12-2011, 02:32 PM   #18401
HopeRises

*snuggles up* I am watching 'the food hospital' It is odd.
I don't know if its the 'you are what you eat' lady.

It is cold.

Kat, I think mentioning it to your therapist is probably a good idea. Them offering you a type of help and then withdrawing it is odd and you should get an explanation for it.

Cam, Hope the next few days go well for you and that the decision to stay out on leave was the right one and that you can stay safe until your parents visit next week.

Amy, How are you? The stuff about the budget is **** and I suggest talking to a mental health charity of some sort, like Mind or Rethink about benifit advice because maybe there is a way around it like I know people in the UK that have got kicked off ESA have now started claiming Jobseekers and things..maybe there are other benefits and if you comply them together they might work out? I mean claiming jobseekers is one of those 'stepping stones' cause here you have to be on it for a certain time before they help you and the people I know have gone on it, done the certain time without getting a job and then the ESA being reinstated. It is a pain in the arse though. I know benefit stuff sucks. My friend is a single mum to two children under 5 and the troubles she has is ridiculous.

Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in

HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 04:48 PM   #18402
Voldemort

What's the food hospital? How are you, Leigh?

Kat, good luck, let us know how it goes.

I'm same old same old. Jobseekers is affected the same way, same pay scale. Ah, we'll manage. I think it was something to focus my bad mood on. :P

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 04:57 PM   #18403
Serendipity.
fabulous.

*Cuddles everyone*

Amy you're not useless. Have you seen your psych? How did it go?

Hey |Leigh, how are you?

Kat I think asking your therapist is a good idea. It doesn't seem right at all that you're not getting their help.

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:17 PM   #18404
Voldemort

Staaar, how are you? <3

I saw him, he's upped my seroquel but other than that I think he's waiting for the New Year to do much tbh. I said nothing had changed but he came back with 'Look at the year, not just the short term.' I feel worse now than I did in Jan. I don't know. The only funny thing was when he was talking about my prescription. He asked about what we had at home and was then 'and what will you do with them, are they being managed?' to Ritzi. Like he's suddenly afraid I'll OD (haven't done that since I was a teenager). It was a bit odd. Not much was said other than that really.

I see him next on the 4th so I don't know. I fail to see what else can be done. He didn't say anything about me going to WRAP either.

Old 07-12-2011, 09:33 PM   #18405
Serendipity.
fabulous.

*Hugs* I'm sorry he didn't help much; hopefully the increase in seroquel will be useful though. There are always more things that can be done love, please don't give up. How're you doing tonight?

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.

Old 07-12-2011, 09:39 PM   #18406
Voldemort

It may be, I hope so. He upped it by 50mg, 25 extra in the morning and evening. He was only going to up it by 25 in the evening, which seemed hardly worth it. I am mainly just focusing on getting through Christmas, but honestly I'm at a loss after that. I desperately want to cut but I can't/won't until the New Year. I really don't know. I'll be ok though. I usually am.

Star, how are you doing my lovely? <3

Old 07-12-2011, 09:56 PM   #18407
Serendipity.
fabulous.

I really hope it does help. At least you're seeing him soon after new year so hopefully if things aren't any better he will do something. I don't know, I'm sorry I don't have anything useful to say. *squishes*.

I don't know. I have no idea. Nothing makes sense at the moment. Not good really.

Old 07-12-2011, 10:00 PM   #18408
Voldemort

What's going on? I'm here for you and I care. <3

Thanks, yeah, maybe he will. We'll see! I'll be alreet, always am.

Old 07-12-2011, 10:08 PM   #18409
Serendipity.
fabulous.

No, you're not. But I hope you will be. Seriously always here if there's anything I can do. <3

Thank you. I don't know, sorry. Everything is just a bit of a mess? I slept through all my alarms and missed most of the day and I can't think but I need to do work but I can't. Sorry, nothing new or remotely interesting, I should stop complaining. No idea how this has happened.

Old 07-12-2011, 10:17 PM   #18410
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)

*wave*

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:23 PM   #18411
Voldemort

*Cuddles Star* You're not complaining! Can you try and write a list of things to do and take it a bit in a go. Sorry, I don't really have any new advice! But if you just want to vent, feel free to PM me.

Heather, how are you?

My phone is dying so I'm off now, but I'll be back later! H-man, do PM and I will reply. <3

Old 07-12-2011, 10:30 PM   #18412
Serendipity.
fabulous.

*waves* Bye bye, hope your phone is revived soon :P

& thank you, yeah, I basically need to get my presentation done tonight as I'm doing it at 9am tomorrow so not leaving the library till then. Just cannot think. But I'll get there. Scared I'm actually going to fail this semester. Things are not ok, I am definitely not ok anymore.

*waves at Heather* Hello, how are you lovely?

Old 07-12-2011, 11:32 PM   #18413
Imperfect.Star

Goodnight and cuddles.
I'm being hugely hypocritical here but Star, please get some help sooner rather than later!
xxxxx

Always seem to get things just that little bit wrong.

"don't wish, don't start, wishing only wounds the heart"

Imperfect.Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:54 PM   #18414
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Night Claire, I hope you sleep well. xxx

Thanks, yeah, I keep thinking I should and then no I can't, so I don't know. Maybe. I hope you can speak to someone too <3

Old 08-12-2011, 12:18 AM   #18415
Voldemort

Yes you should and yes you can! Get the help now, please, whilst you're still able to be rational. What is your presentation on and what do you need to do for it?

My phone is revived to 83%! *Cuddles*

Old 08-12-2011, 12:31 AM   #18416
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Yay for revived phone :)

Presentation is on random bible passage. I need to finish my powerpoint and write out what I'm going to say. Oh, and probably run through it. I'm slightly terrified for some reason!

I don't know. I was thinking of going and asking to speak to someone tomorrow. But then I feel like there's not much point since it's nearly Christmas and there's nothing they can do anyway. Ahh. Sorry. Same old rubbish.

How're you Amy? Hope you've had a nice evening <3

Old 08-12-2011, 12:43 AM   #18417
Voldemort

Have you planned the slides you need? Take it one at a time. Are you writing out your speech in full or are you writing notes? Take it slowly and don't push yourself. You can get it done and then 15mins tomorrow will be spent doing it and then it's over, you won't need to worry about it! I always got incredibly anxious before them but they were never as bad as I expected.

Do go and see someone. Even if there's not much they can do now the ball can start moving for after Christmas. It's imperative to start things, Hannah, you can go and ask for help now and get it after. <3

My evening was alright, a friend came over and we watched the new episode of Bones. Cleaning tomorrow. I'm just worried about my car. I was supposed to get him back last night/this morning and nada. Something is wrong with the electrics. Apart from anything else, the car I've been loaned can't be locked so I can't actually go anywhere I need to go. No WRAP or walking group today and what if it's not ready for Sunday? Stresss. That and a potential repair cost increase.

Old 08-12-2011, 12:52 AM   #18418
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Sounds like a nice evening with your friend. I'm sorry about your car, that sounds really stressful. I hope it doesn't end up costing too much more. That's a bit ridiculous about not being able to lock the loan car; is it possible to get a different one?

I'm getting there with the presentation I guess. I need to write out what I'm going to say properly as at the moment I only have a vague idea and that wouldn't be great!

It's more that there's nothing they can do full stop. Like, there's nothing really to talk about and I know what helps and what I'm supposed to be doing and I am trying, so. I don't know.

Old 08-12-2011, 01:04 AM   #18419
Voldemort

But something did work - you were feeling better. I think the ADs possibly did more than you thought. Them and some support in general could help. You don't know until you try!

Good luck with the presentation, try not to put too much pressure on yourself.

Yah, it sucks. He doesn't have any other cars, I was lucky to get that one. It's massive! I drive a tiny citroen saxo hatchback and I'm driving a ford focus boot car, scaryyy. Anyway, hopefully I'll know in the morning. Woee. I am all doom and gloom these days. Feel free to slap me! Bed now though. I hope you get some sleep. <3

Old 08-12-2011, 01:09 AM   #18420
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Shush, you are not all doom and gloom and there shall be no slapping! I hope you sleep well lovely, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you getting good news about your car tomorrow!

And thank you <3

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)