RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-07-2019, 04:19 PM   #1
yoyogirl

I am currently:
Psychology

How is that psychology is so much easier for me to digest and process in a different way? I am studying psychology from a few a books and writing notes for personal interest and I am finding so much easier to digest then I did with social care studies. Perhaps I am more logical and scientific than I first thought like I remember studying it 4 years ago on my access to HE course with the DLC and now remembering like it was yesterday.

I even remember my psychology from my original A-levels in 2008 before they were disbanded and I had to redo it and like thinking back to it so much has changed since I started my study journey in 2008.

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 10:35 PM   #2
Bellatrix
Voldemort's Bitch

I am currently:

It's something you're interested in so you naturally put more effort into its study.

Most people do well in subjects they enjoy. It's quite normal, nothing to be concerned about.

Imperfection is underrated.

Bellatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 02:42 PM   #3
yoyogirl

I am currently:

That's the thing I'm left in dielmma and it's really complciated., do I accept the offer from Derby Online (knowing that my I had for years of bad experiences with OU) hoping that it will be different situation, different subject and start fresh as if I was new student new course.
Do I go back to the OU and complete my degree with them, which isn't something I want to do and start another application and the rather awful conditions from the UCC after meeting knowing they could change at any minute like they did with 24 hours last time and then within two hours and I am not sure whether I want to complete health studies completely to end or change pathways completely and head towards psychology at other universities.

At the moment, I am feeling very positive about the Derby Online, as I have read reviews and recommendations and I already have offers and mentally prepping myself, i have been watching a lot of online degree videos on youtube and psychology learning videos. Reminders from previous access course.

Then there's a lot to do think about in terms of sticking it thriugh, I can find myself getting very depressed and low when I see students coming out colleges, 6th formers and missing the classroom interaction.

and also getting up every day at a decent hour, changing issues with my mac (learning the dragon software) organising my room project and prep (regardless) would be pointless and I wouldn't feel that I had a reason to wake up each day. I got lot of stationery and stuff that I have ordered and few little helpers.

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)