RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 08-03-2015, 07:22 AM   #1
skylerwithsirens

Location: I'm in a place where every kid is an orphan constantly having their quintessence deformed by culture
I am currently:
Idont know what to do...

I was almost two months clean and I fucked up and I'm so mad at myself but its just that I feel like I need more...

skylerwithsirens is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 08-03-2015, 01:08 PM   #2
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

A slip up doesn't have to mean a relapse. Right now you feel like you need to do a little bit more, and maybe you even think that once you've done a little bit more you won't need to do it again, but realistically you will always think that you could have done more and it will escalate into way more than a small slip-up.

What motivated you to stop for two months, and what helped you to stay clean for nearly two months? Hopefully focussing on those reasons and strategies, you'll be able to draw a line under this slip-up and not let it turn into a relapse.

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 05:35 PM   #3
Charmed
I'm safe up high.

Hi there, slipping up is difficult, but try not to be too hard on yourself. Everyone has slip ups, its part of the recovery. And making it through a slip up to recovery makes you an even stronger person. Can you try and focus on the reasons not to self harm at the moment to try and avoid a relapse? Perhaps try some distractions, or write a list of all the reasons not to self harm. I find this helpful when I am really struggling with urges, it's something you can continue to look at in the future as well.

Do you have any support around you at the moment? Perhaps family and friends that you can talk to about how you are feeling. It can help to have someone to talk to so you don't have to go through this alone.

Have you ever looked fear in the face and said "I just don't care"?

Charmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2015, 06:29 PM   #4
skylerwithsirens

Location: I'm in a place where every kid is an orphan constantly having their quintessence deformed by culture
I am currently:

Hi guys, I have my boyfriend and a close friend that help. I have issues when its3 am and they are asleep.

Insanity: A perfect rational adjustment to an insane world.

R.D. Laing

skylerwithsirens is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)