RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 27-01-2013, 10:44 PM   #1
james21

Graphic - help me pls

I feel low today.....so low my head hurts

4 years ago (when in hospital) the doctor looked at my arm an told me 2 stopped doing that - and I have stoped - I'm keeping my promise, but I just feel low - though im NOT going to act on it and do anything stupid

why do I feel like this?

A well-developed sense of humor is the pole that adds balance to your steps as you walk the tightrope of life.

james21 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 27-01-2013, 11:06 PM   #2
Shenanigans
Set up an IV of sanity

I am currently:

Hi there,
I'm sorry you're feeling so low but I'm glad that you are set on keeping yourself safe. That is really positive and something you should feel proud of yourself for.
Has anything triggered you at all? Perhaps things have been harder lately than usual?
It's good that you are reaching out and speaking about this, we are here to listen and support you.

You see a mouse trap
I see free cheese
And a ****ing challenge

Shenanigans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 11:07 PM   #3
lilmissjay
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On

I am currently:

Hey! I think that it is amazing that you've been able to stop and that you aren't going to act on it. Has something been going on lately that could have caused you to feel so low? Sometimes, though, it's normal to have off days or even a little longer than that, but if things keep getting worse than I suggest possibly talking to someone that you trust in real life or even a doctor. I really do hope you start feeling better soon. Feel free to send me a PM if you ever need someone to talk to. Take care and stay safe :)

lilmissjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2013, 12:46 AM   #4
FluorescentAdolescent

I am currently:

Hi, it's really great that you are set on keeping on track, that's something to be proud of yourself for!

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling so low. As has already been asked, has anything in particular happened to make you feel this way?

Have you considered talking to someone you are close to? Perhaps you could meet a friend or a family member to discuss this so you have support closer to home as well as on here.

You could try doing something you enjoy, such as art or music or going to see a movie, even just taking a walk. You may find yourself feeling more relaxed as it takes your mind off things.

I hope this helps, take care of yourself.

Come on skinny love, just last the year...

FluorescentAdolescent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2013, 02:06 AM   #5
james21

thank you everyone - I feel this way because - things happened in my past - I don't know and never met my father - I have been psychologically conditioned as a kid to do everything someone says ( and have been told by the guy it was because when he met us we were 8 and we had our own personalitys so had to be broken down) - and have been told to do things that if anyone now these days got caught doing - it would be an massive public outcry (long story)
- now I have a job and my own flat - but I have this past that everyone turned a blind eye too - and its eating me alive

A well-developed sense of humor is the pole that adds balance to your steps as you walk the tightrope of life.

Old 28-01-2013, 02:11 AM   #6
james21

I need advice on this childhood past issue - has anone gone through this?

Old 28-01-2013, 10:09 PM   #7
Pops.
I'm just me.

I am currently:

Do you think it might feel like the right time to talk about what happened to you with someone? I'm sorry that you have been through those things. It's great that you have your own flat and a job and have obviously fought really hard to get to where you are, but the past often has a habit of biting us on the arse. Have you ever considered speaking to anyone, professional, or someone you trust? Hope it's helping to talk things through on this thread. Take care x

Pops. is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)