RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 26-10-2010, 07:44 PM   #34961
PoisonedApple
Crazy Chic

yeah I'm okay Laura. Rache is just out sick yesterday and today... on the upside the other position I've been covering? They're doing final interviews today for it... only 3 people and one of them is the person that's been helping me get caught up the last couple months.

I was lei'd in vets! ***** Proud Plumeria Sister!

"He said look inside your heart/ And you'll see stars/ Falling stars/ Look, deep into my eyes/ Don't look down/ Or you'll fall, he said/ Here, the sky goes on forever"

PoisonedApple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2010, 08:08 PM   #34962
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny

I am currently:

*Hugs Crimson*

*Spots and Hugs Felicia*

*Spots and Hugs Helen*

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2010, 08:50 PM   #34963
MammaMia

*hugs Mark & everyone else*

Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2010, 10:10 PM   #34964
SparkleKitten
meow

I am currently:

Ugh this evening sucked. I don't know why I'm feeling strange and down, but being asked "Whats wrong, why won't you talk to me, think about it and figure out whats wrong" every 2 minutes doesn't help me feel better or think about whats wrong. ¬.¬ *cuddles all*

SparkleKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2010, 10:13 PM   #34965
misskitty112
Short and Fiesty.... Enough Said.

I am currently:

*hugs Sarah* I have days like that. I'm sorry.

"Life is easy to chronicle, but bewildering to practice."-- E.M. Forster

misskitty112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2010, 10:34 PM   #34966
nicole94

I am currently:

*hugs everyone* wards very quiet tonight.......

You called me an angel, there must be a twist,
Have you ever seen an angel with scars on her wrist?
And blood trickling down from a gash on her arm,
Have you ever seen an angel self harm?-Unknown

nicole94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2010, 11:01 PM   #34967
SparkleKitten
meow

I am currently:

I wish I could say something more than hugs and stuff about myself all the time. Ugh.

*cuddles all*

Old 26-10-2010, 11:10 PM   #34968
nicole94

I am currently:

*hugs sarah* that doesnt matter, we all know how hard it is to support other people when you're struggling yourselfs, i think thats one of the hard things about this website, people find it hard to support themselves and other people at times, but we all go through good times and bad times and i think it ends up balancing out with how much support we give ad how much we receive.

Old 26-10-2010, 11:24 PM   #34969
SparkleKitten
meow

I am currently:

Indeedy. I'm heading off to bed to have nice conversations with my stuffed octopus. *massive squishy cuddles* x

Old 26-10-2010, 11:30 PM   #34970
nicole94

I am currently:

*cuddles sarah* nighty night. x

Old 26-10-2010, 11:45 PM   #34971
MammaMia

*hides and cries*

Have left RYL.

Old 26-10-2010, 11:48 PM   #34972
nicole94

I am currently:

*findes helen and gives her gentle cuddles* whats up sweetie?

Old 26-10-2010, 11:58 PM   #34973
MammaMia

*clings to Nicole* I've ****ed up. I've tried to help all night and then made everything worse and think I've really upset them :'(

Have left RYL.

Old 27-10-2010, 12:01 AM   #34974
nicole94

I am currently:

*cuddles helen* shhh, right, whats happening, i'm sure you havent ****ed up sweetie, and you cant do any more than try. what happend? *holds you*

Old 27-10-2010, 12:09 AM   #34975
MammaMia

*hugs Nicole*

Last edited by MammaMia : 27-10-2010 at 12:32 AM. Reason: removed rest of it.

Have left RYL.

Old 27-10-2010, 12:20 AM   #34976
MammaMia

Also, I just realised, she thought all I cared about was the damm ****ing video call. So ****ing untrue. I'm texting her (in a nice way) to correct her and stuff. Ugh. Such a **** up.

Have left RYL.

Old 27-10-2010, 12:23 AM   #34977
nicole94

I am currently:

*hugshugshugshugs helen* no sweetie, you arent usless, you dont sound pathetic, and you are doing your best to help your friend! you need to remember that although it's ok that you are helping your friend, you need to think of yourself aswell! and maybe you did upset her, i dont know, but she will see that you are only looking after her, you can't do much more than you are already hun, i promise, and your friend should see that.
and you don't need to cut hun, honestly, think how well your doing without it, you have been absolutley amazing and i hope one day i will be able to be like you, because recovery is hard, but you're almost there! so please don't go back now? i know what you mean about it being hard seeing her like this, i have a friend who i recently found out is very depressed again, and i hate it, and i do blame myself sometimes, but we shouldnt cause as much as we try there is nothing we can do to stop them, we just have to help and support them and hope they get better, and you honestly are one of the best friends in the world to this girl because not many people would be botherd with this!
also sorry your feeling ill again :( do you know why you are ill? and sorry if that is all rambling rubbish, i'm half asleep. :/

Old 27-10-2010, 12:31 AM   #34978
MammaMia

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole94 View Post
*hugshugshugshugs helen* no sweetie, you arent usless, you dont sound pathetic, and you are doing your best to help your friend! you need to remember that although it's ok that you are helping your friend, you need to think of yourself aswell! and maybe you did upset her, i dont know, but she will see that you are only looking after her, you can't do much more than you are already hun, i promise, and your friend should see that.
and you don't need to cut hun, honestly, think how well your doing without it, you have been absolutley amazing and i hope one day i will be able to be like you, because recovery is hard, but you're almost there! so please don't go back now? i know what you mean about it being hard seeing her like this, i have a friend who i recently found out is very depressed again, and i hate it, and i do blame myself sometimes, but we shouldnt cause as much as we try there is nothing we can do to stop them, we just have to help and support them and hope they get better, and you honestly are one of the best friends in the world to this girl because not many people would be botherd with this!
also sorry your feeling ill again :( do you know why you are ill? and sorry if that is all rambling rubbish, i'm half asleep. :/
*hugs you lots and tries not to get my tears all over you* I feel useless and feel like sound pathetic. I am trying my best to help her & she knows that & it means a lot to her. I don't care about myself that much. I did upset her, I know that much, especially after re-reading what she said before going. Hopefully the text I just sent her will help & she'll be okay with me tomorrow. She knows I'm looking after her. I know I can't do much more than I already am but I wish I could & she said I'm doing more than enough right now :'(

I know I don't need to cut & doing well without it I guess. I don't feel like I've been absolutely amazing though. I hope you do get this far Nicole because I know you can do it. Recovery is hard, like you said.

You shouldn't blame yourself for your friend. You're not rambling honey. I don't know why I'm ill, am putting it down to this head/migraine :( But my migraines don't normally last this long or make me feel this ill :(

Have left RYL.

Old 27-10-2010, 12:36 AM   #34979
nicole94

I am currently:

*huggles helen* i hope your friend calms down and talks to you again, and please stay safe hun. i'm really really sorry but i don't think i can actually stay awake a second longer :/ *squishes hard* you look after yourself ok? night night.

Old 27-10-2010, 12:41 AM   #34980
MammaMia

Hope you sleep well. I should go to bed myself instead crying. It won't make any difference. Night night *hugs and squishes you tight*

Have left RYL.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 7 (0 members and 7 guests)