I am currently:
Possiblebilty transgendered

I don’t know if I am trans or not and I feel unsure about it

Darkwings44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2019, 11:30 PM   #2
Darkwings44
*super hugs you all*

I am currently:

i want to wear male stuff....and dont feel like a female...... i feel most like a male

Old 23-08-2019, 02:57 AM   #3
Auror.
Camden

Your post is pretty vague. But if exploring your gender identity and/or gender expression is something you want to do, by all means go for it! It's definitely okay to try things out to see what feels right, whether it be clothing, pronouns, names, gender identity, or whatever else you want.

All being transgender means is that you don't identify as the gender you were assigned at birth. That's it. Nothing more. You can identify as the other gender if the binary suits you, you can identify as having no gender, and any other means of identifying inside or outside of the binary!

But as said, something like gender expression (which is what you are referring to with regards to clothing) is also different than gender identity, and you can do things that don't necessarily align with one another. It's absolutely okay to mix and match with what you feel works for you.

You may also want to do some research into the different types of gender expression and identity. Sometimes reading and learning more just in general helps you figure out what you might want to try or look more into. For example, here's an article that explains the difference between gender identity and expression:
https://everydayfeminism.com/2014/05...ty-expression/

^^ That website in general tends to have decent articles so you could also use them as a resource - I know I have in the past.

Please do not give me virtual hugs unless you are only using the hug function on threads. Thanks.

You can't always keep it separate.
This is happening, this is part of you.

Auror. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 10:11 PM   #4
Darkwings44
*super hugs you all*

I am currently:

Thank you very very much!!!

Old 15-11-2019, 12:52 AM   #5
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale

I am currently:

I don't know if you are in the UK or not, but there are lots of good places for advise etc. Gendered Intelligence is a good one, GIRES, Mermaids. Also, have a look at this post/thread here: Linky.

The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.

I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.

Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2019, 04:13 PM   #6
Darkwings44
*super hugs you all*

I am currently:

No I live in the USA
Thank you for the link

Old 14-12-2019, 07:35 PM   #7
Auror.
Camden

You can still look at other sites and groups even if they aren't US based, as they will often still have relevant and useful information and resources. A few of the links in Flem's linked post are actually US based and/or just sources of information, so where you live is irrelevant.

A couple of US based organizations might be: Transequality, The Trevor Project, GLSEN, GLAAD, Human Rights Campaign, etc.. Depending on your specific location/state, there's going to be other resources based in your area that would cater to the specific laws and healthcare needs based on where you live, as laws often differ state to state, and many groups that would have options that are location specific as well. Often if there are universities near you, or if there is a pride parade in your city, you can find organizations that way too.

Please do not give me virtual hugs unless you are only using the hug function on threads. Thanks.

You can't always keep it separate.
This is happening, this is part of you.

Auror. is online now   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)