RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-06-2007, 04:05 AM   #1
Mek
BeTrayaL_N_DeCePtIoN

I am currently:
SI Trigger!

Well I am starting to feel really lonely. I am going through chat withdrawl, it feels like my supports are not accessable. I have done so well with behaving, I havent cut in 20 days. It feels like all this pressure is building up inside me, I am slowly losing control to fight it. I just want to cave and yet I want to stay strong. Any words of advice or support would be greatly appreciated!
Peace and Love <3
Mek

When she lowers her eyes she seems to hold all the beauty in the world between her eyelids; when she raises them I see only myself in her gaze. - Unknown

Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 10:22 AM   #2
_inevermetanothergemini_

I am currently:

Hey,
Just wanted to let you know I read and I care .

Have you tried using another release for this pressure rather than self-injury? Maybe try writing everything down, talking to a friend or writing on an area you want to cut?

Hope you feel better soon, and congratulations on 20 days! That's an awesome accomplishment!

xxx

_inevermetanothergemini_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 11:04 AM   #3
raining
Time is fleeting, madness takes its toll

I am currently:

firstly wow 20 days is brilliant,

Is there any stress going on thats making you feel like this? because it sounds like there is something wearing you down, as said before can you try talking about whats making you feel like this now, or finding some other kind of outlet for it?.
there are people here for you that will listen

take care
x

.......................... ...........................
http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=187&dateline=12125054  70

raining is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:51 PM   #4
Mek
BeTrayaL_N_DeCePtIoN

I am currently:

I guess I just have been rather stressed about the whole change. I know that I will come to like this change, it will just take time. Thanks for the hugs. I did start a cutting journal and tried to write in it everytime I feel overwhelmed and like I am going to lose it.

When she lowers her eyes she seems to hold all the beauty in the world between her eyelids; when she raises them I see only myself in her gaze. - Unknown

Mek is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)