Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 02-04-2012, 02:32 PM   #19801
Serendipity.
fabulous.

I'm heeeere. I have no life :P

How are you Leigh? <3

How is everyone? Leaving lots of love and hugs for you all xx

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 03:16 PM   #19802
what_the?
continual crisis

I am currently:

I'm here too!

Sorry, last week was the end of term and then I've been away, so it's been super busy for me recently.

I hope everyone is okay! Love Love

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."

what_the? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 03:35 PM   #19803
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Claire, how are you doing? I hope it's good busy! <3

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.

Old 02-04-2012, 04:50 PM   #19804
HopeRises

Yay for going away Claire, did you go anywhere nice? And also yay for last week of term and two weeks break.

How are you Star?

Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in

HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 05:24 PM   #19805
Serendipity.
fabulous.

I'm okay. How are youu?

Old 02-04-2012, 05:30 PM   #19806
what_the?
continual crisis

I am currently:

Yeah, I'm fine thanks. I went to Halifax to visit a friend, with most of my other home friends. It was okay, a bit stressy, but Halifax itself was way nicer than we'd expected.

How're you, Leigh?

Star, are you really okay? You know where we are xx

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."

what_the? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:35 PM   #19807
HopeRises

Thats cool Claire. Although stressy isn't good.
Have you got much planned for the school holidays?

Star, are you sure your ok? *hugs*

Old 03-04-2012, 02:57 AM   #19808
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Sounds good Claire - I hope things are a bit less stressful now though!

Leigh, how are you? *nudges*

Yes, I'm okay. Thank you. Everything is going to be fine.

Old 03-04-2012, 03:18 AM   #19809
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)

im here sorta. this past week and this week are evil in terms of uni work >.<

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:29 PM   #19810
HopeRises

Yeah I'm ok thank you. Though, don't want to go to work today but, I have too so..I am just tired, my mum and sister are on break both being at school/college and it feels odd that the world is still normal apart from that..Usually I get some of the school holidays off work.

Old 03-04-2012, 07:41 PM   #19811
Serendipity.
fabulous.

That is rubbish being at work when your family are off.. I hope it went okay though and wasn't too horrible/tiring.

Old 03-04-2012, 10:13 PM   #19812
ASkatersDream...

I am currently:

I keep on flippig eating. I'm ok when I'm busy. Like tomorow I'll be on the go all day skating in the morning, treasure hunt then skating at night. and i'll just be so shattered at night it'll be fine and I wont eat/binge. Today has been a long boring day and any chance to eat i did it. I was craving X food we didnt have any in the house. I went up to the shop to get some. This is beginning to sound like how I was last year + I cant put weight back on I just cant I dont want to be a fat **** I was/am. Least tomorow god knows how many calories i'll burn off from 2 sessions of skating plus walking around town doing some treasure hunt just hate pigging out!

Believe <3

ASkatersDream... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:14 PM   #19813
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Hey Laura, long time no see. Hope you manage to get things back under control.

How is everyone todayyy?

Old 04-04-2012, 10:49 PM   #19814
HopeRises

Hey Starface.

I am about to fall alseep but, just wanted to say hi! Hope your ok <3

Old 04-04-2012, 10:52 PM   #19815
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Hey lovely <3 I hope you're okay and have a nice sleep!

I FINALLY bought some new trainers to encourage myself to start walking/running/going to the gym again. Hmm. Encouragement needed :P

Old 05-04-2012, 03:33 PM   #19816
random.swirls
Head forum moderator

I am currently:

I know what you mean Star about encouragement to run! I am so unfit it's actually quite scary but when the weather is nice maybe it could be something you do to get out the house?

Hey Leigh - do you get Easter of work?

Laura whilst your diet is unhealthy you are more prone to binging etc. Thus maybe forget restricting and just try and eat normally for a bit.

Hey Heather and Claire!

I'm okay very nervous about the weekend as going to stay with my aunt and uncle who I don't really know and they have no clue that I'm unwell and eek!

When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball

random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:01 PM   #19817
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Hey Cam! It would definitely be good to get out of the house & go running in the nice weather. I'm rather embarrassed about people seeing me though :P

*Cuddles* I hope your weekend with your aunt and uncle goes okay and you have a good time!

Old 05-04-2012, 05:26 PM   #19818
HopeRises

No I don't get easter off work. Although I get monday off (mondays are my normal days off) so that should be nice.

Hope your weekend goes well Cam.

New trainers are yay..I am SO glad I get my gym for free and have to 'look good' for work..it's a huge motivator but, start small and aim big. You have no reason to be embarrassed star! Your keeping yourself fit and thats nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed off <3

Old 05-04-2012, 06:33 PM   #19819
Serendipity.
fabulous.

It is embarrassing though when I've run like, a few metres and become an out of breath sweaty blob :P Maybe it will encourage me to get up early when there are less people!

How are you Leigh? That is rubbish that you don't get Easter off work! But hope you have a nice Easter Monday! Got anything planned?

Old 05-04-2012, 07:45 PM   #19820
HopeRises

Do the couch to 5 K program..Seriously, if you want to run it's wonderous..I am sure there was a thread on here about it and a group of people worked through the program together..I've done it, it's good. Shame my legs aren't made for running anymore..stupid shin splints/ankel allignment/muscle allignment issues!
I still do it a little though on the treadmill, trying to beat my 1k time..Got it to under 6 mins yesterday..was ecstatic (then dead haha)
But fresh air and the great outside is wonderfull.

How are you anyway? You back at uni country?

I have nothing planned..but, I want to plan something hmm

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)