RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-12-2010, 04:04 AM   #61
GIGM
used to be PNGIL

I am currently:

that comes in? `love harts`? or do you mean comes as?

I hope you all stay strong and take better care of yourselves than I have been known to do in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by safe enough distance away
keep at arms length there's a monster in me that I have trouble controlling occasionally *
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full metal alchemist
And i promise you there is nothing i won't give to see this (my problems) through
I wish i were a robot, robots memory can be easily wiped out without bad side effects, the emotions can be programmed and the physical damage can be rapaired in such a way no one would know it had happend.

GIGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 05:06 AM   #62
MissBakesMissStakes
No, I am not such a coward.

I am currently:

I'm asking for nursing books, a new stethoscope, the one harry potter book that I don't have in hardback, Despicable Me, and a board game.

That's literally all I can think of. I just don't want a whole lot and I'm super picky. =/

"In- in return?" Snape gaped at Dumbledore, and Harry expected him to protest, but after a long moment he said, "Anything."

I'm a crow chasing a butterfly.

I must become a lion-hearted girl, ready for a fight.

MissBakesMissStakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 10:23 AM   #63
Dreaming.
You are free.

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~invisible~girl~ View Post
for everyone talking about Kindles, iPads are like a million times better... I used to have a Kindle, and then I got an iPad, and basically, even the Kindle app for the iPad is better than an actual Kindle, and then there's everything else the iPad does besides just being better at being a Kindle than an actual Kindle is...
Biggest difference I can see is that a Kindle doesn't hurt your eyes when you've been reading it for a long period of time. It reads just as though you were reading a page from a book, rather than a big old shiny screen. Plus the battery life is considerably greater (I think mum went for about a month before she had to charge it, and that was with reading every day) - so for travelling, it's a bit of a win.

Dreaming. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 11:56 AM   #64
GIGM
used to be PNGIL

I am currently:

My opinion as a (there are 2 so I can't say `the`) first year course rep (admittedly of a Microsoft academy) apple hardware is over priced and isn't worth the money you spend on it.

I hope you all stay strong and take better care of yourselves than I have been known to do in real life.

Quote:
keep at arms length there's a monster in me that I have trouble controlling occasionally *
Quote:
And i promise you there is nothing i won't give to see this (my problems) through
I wish i were a robot, robots memory can be easily wiped out without bad side effects, the emotions can be programmed and the physical damage can be rapaired in such a way no one would know it had happend.

Old 10-12-2010, 01:50 PM   #65
thefool

I am currently:

Nothing I really want.. Don't care for receiving.. Just love giving.. I do the Santa sack for my niece and well.. I obviously down the sherry for Santa on Christmas Eve lmfao. She is under the assumption that Santa is an alcoholic ;)

thefool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 02:08 PM   #66
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?

I wish I knew someone with a Kindle so I could see what it was like. But I also love buying a brand new book and reading it for the first time! And what would I do with my bookcase? It's full of books and it looks so lovely.

Anyway. I bought my dad the new Sean Lock DVD today and didnt realise till later that I could have got a free comedy highlights DVD with it (from Asda). Sigh.

I'm trying to think what else I asked for. Inception, Eclipse, Bill Bailey- Dandelion Mind all on blu ray.

Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.

sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 02:11 PM   #67
[Desolation.]

im getting the boxset of death note.
and the sherlock bbc series.

[Desolation.] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 11:54 PM   #68
GIGM
used to be PNGIL

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Desolation.] View Post
im getting the boxset of death note.
death note is a good anime series but i haven't sen the films.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-12-2010, 01:46 AM   #69
MammaMia

I've only really asked for New Look giftcard from one of my sisters, suggested to my Mum for her (or someone) to buy Toy Story 3 on dvd & asked my dad to buy my Leona Lewis CD&DVD from when she was on tour <3

I'm sure I'll get the Leona Lewis & giftcard for definite and then other presents too :D

Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:09 AM   #70
GIGM
used to be PNGIL

I am currently:

My dad said he was going to get my some piret DVD's whilst he's out in azerbaijan but the quality was too bad so he's decided not to give them to me.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-12-2010, 02:19 AM   #71
frannie

I am currently:

mum's posting my present soon. I'll be getting my birthday present when i move home as it's too bulky to post. i've asked my mum to post it to my work address because that's where i am most of the time! haha.

frannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 03:00 AM   #72
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale

I am currently:

I finished all my xmas shopping today! YAY!

The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.

I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.

Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 03:26 AM   #73
GIGM
used to be PNGIL

I am currently:

good for you. i still need to find some `folk-rock` Cd's for my dad. know of any good ones?

Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-12-2010, 02:11 PM   #74
frannie

I am currently:

fhe dharmas. the dears are good. i love rory mcleod (and he's amazing live). i dunno if they are the right type you are looking for though.

frannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:33 PM   #75
Opus.
Amongst The Bookshelves

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femme Fatale View Post
I finished all my xmas shopping today! YAY!
I still haven't started. :|

You are a wonderful creation.
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.

Opus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 04:18 PM   #76
sweepingly
✗my wishes over their airspace

I am currently:

I asked for the Star Trek remastered DVDs, and a bunch of anime-related stuff. 8)

sweepingly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 06:59 PM   #77
Dreaming.
You are free.

I am currently:

I've asked for a huge amount of overpriced perfume that I can't justify buying for myself and lots of books and DVDs (I really really really want the boxset of Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes ideally)

Dreaming. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 01:11 PM   #78
Pink Lemonade Fairy
Chlooooee.

I am currently:

My parents haven't asked me what I want for christmas this year, which means they have something in mind ! I'm hoping for a DSLR camera, but it'll probably be a sat-nav, which will be very helpful!

just because you've forgotten doesn't mean you're forgiven

Pink Lemonade Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)