RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 31-07-2007, 05:46 AM   #1
Mac

Triggering (SI) - I really messed up

The past few days Ive felt terrible so many things happening to others around me, nothing to me, I feel like I have no one to relate to, no friends, no family, like I'm all alone in this universe and I can't take it anymore, meds don't help anymore, I can't feel both physically and emotionally things that I should, Ive SH'ed over 20 times in the past week, I just can't put up with it things never go right for me, they all hate me, I hate myself, we **** am I still here? I feel I have nothing here to live for, so why the **** do I still try, at first I thought : oh it's just a low, I feel great in a few days, but I'm not coming off of it it's too ****ing hard to stop, I'm tired, I'm in pain physical and emotional, Ive given up on recovery, I'm sorry.

Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 09:04 AM   #2
Merc

do you have a doc/couns/psych you can talk to?
You say meds dont help? How many/long have you tried them? It can, unfortunately, take years to get the right mix/med.
Maybe 'recovery' as a whole is too much right now...maybe breaking it down to minutes and then days would help?
If you want to talk more, pls PM ok?
And pls dont ever give up.
Ppl may be 'busy' ruight now with all thats happening but it doesnt mean they dont still care for you...pls keep reaching out
romp

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 10:31 AM   #3
rainbow.love
imperfection<3

I am currently:

hey sweetie, dont ever give up. like romperfry said, it could take years to figure out the right meds combo/dosage.
sometimes people just dont know how to help you, although they may want to so so bad.
try some distractions for a while to get your mind off stuff maybe?
maybe try writing down everything thats bothering you, then throw it away?
i dunno, that one usually works for me, its just a suggesiton.
feel free to PM me whenever for a chat.
hang tight <33, stay safe

with much love,
Season xo

rainbow.love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 10:58 AM   #4
CoffinNail
This is gonna hurt.

I am currently:

I hope your staying safe. Like romperfry said, "Maybe 'recovery' as a whole is too much right now...maybe breaking it down to minutes and then days would help?" I agree with that. Sometimes all you can do is just stop for a minute and breathe. Just try to stay calm and take it one day at a time. Hang in there. Stay strong. <33

All you wanna do is drag me down
All I wanna do is stamp you out

CoffinNail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 04:45 PM   #5
Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by romperfry View Post
do you have a doc/couns/psych you can talk to?
You say meds dont help? How many/long have you tried them? It can, unfortunately, take years to get the right mix/med.
Maybe 'recovery' as a whole is too much right now...maybe breaking it down to minutes and then days would help?
If you want to talk more, pls PM ok?
And pls dont ever give up.
Ppl may be 'busy' ruight now with all thats happening but it doesnt mean they dont still care for you...pls keep reaching out
romp
I don't have anyone to talk to, my nearest friend is 35 miles away and he would just ignore me, if I told my parents they'll put in a mental hospital, if I tell anyone at school they'll tell my parents but I'm not in school right now. Ive been taking the meds for over 6 months now but recently they don't do a damn thing.

Mac is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)