Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-05-2012, 08:59 PM   #1
just.smile.
Rachael :)

I am currently:
Crisis Team

Hey

Just a quick question. I've been really struggling as of late, and after a few attempts as such i was referred to the crisis team. They've been coming out everyday, and it is kind of helpful. I appreciate that they are acting as a gateway between me and hospital but im really struggling to explain to them how bad things are and trying to engage is proving difficult. So was wondering whether anyone had any ideas?

Hope everyone is ok

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.

just.smile. is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 10-05-2012, 09:04 PM   #2
frenchhorn
Oliver

when I struggle to engage and get across my feelings with professionals I write it down, either in a letter style or just writing it down in bullet points or anyway I can. It helps me to tell them how much I'm struggling as I often can't get it across by talking.

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or studpidity. The grave will supply plenty of time for silence." Christopher Hitchens

'When words fail, music speaks'

I am transsexual and homoromantic and proud to be.

frenchhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:04 PM   #3
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling. Would you find it helpful to write down how you're feeling and show it to the crisis team? Writing things down allows you to take some time to think about what you want to say and how to word it. Why do you think you're struggling to engage? You say that their support is kind of helpful, I wonder what you think would be more helpful for you at this time. Take care.

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:14 PM   #4
just.smile.
Rachael :)

I am currently:

thankyou for your replies. I think im struggling to engage because i just want to be left alone to disappear really, clearly thats not happening so self wallowing over :P
I may try writting stuff down, then at least all i have to worry about is giving them it, not somethiing i can dispute once they have read it.

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.

just.smile. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:32 PM   #5
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

I know it's hard but often when you're feeling like you want to be alone the best thing is to actually reach out for support.

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:12 PM   #6
random.swirls
Head forum moderator

I am currently:

It's great that you've identified why you are struggling with them, the desire to be left alone is a strong one but they are there to help you so try and use them and if you are able to write things down but are worried about giving them how can you make it easier, could you put it on the chair they will sit on?

I'll be honest I really struggle to engage with them but I really wish I could figure out a way of working with them because I see how they have helped rylers and yep

When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball

random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)