RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-10-2007, 11:33 PM   #1
secret scars
This Member is currently Banned

I am currently:
Triggering (Suicide) - not in time

well i got the worst news in my life today. i want to cut so bad. the doctors didnt find the cancer in time and my daddy only has 6 months to a year. i love him soo much and now he is dying. all my life i was waiting for the day i turned 18 so i could finaly be daddys girl again. well that happened in may and now i wish i were a baby again so i would at least know he was alive. all my suicide attempts were just attempts because i never would go all the way cause i knew my daddy was out there. now i dont know what to do. if he dies i will die inside. i want him to live. i hate cancer.

secret scars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 11:59 PM   #2
x-mixedemotions

I am currently:

I'm really sorry to read about your dad hun. Cancer is a horrible illness that takes over so many people that certainly dont deserve it. Keep your chin up. Take one day at a time. I'm sorry that my reply wasnt very useful i just wanted to reply so you knew i read it. Stay strong, please send me a PM if you need to talk to anyone, i know what its like to lose a family member to cancer.
Mixed xxx

**If You Love Someone Or Something Enough, Set Them Free.**

I Will Never Forget You.

x-mixedemotions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 03:44 PM   #3
secret scars
This Member is currently Banned

I am currently:

thanks i guess it is nice to know someone cares

secret scars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 02:14 AM   #4
Kurea
Inkstains, windowpanes, (words, words, words)

I am currently:

Cancer is a horrible thing. And watching people you love go through it is a living hell. A lot of people in my family have had to suffer through cancer. My mom had colon cancer when I was younger and I never realized how bad it really was. I was in third or fourth grade, so of course no one told me the truth about the severity just "Mommy has colon cancer." She pulled through, and I never thought much about it because I didn't understand but I realize now that it was pretty bad and everyone thought she was going to die. So I understand what it's like to have someone you love have to suffer through cancer.

If you need someone to talk to, please PM me. And please try to stay safe. Try to stay strong for your daddy! I'm sure all of us here will help you be strong if you need us to. *hug*

I may only seem to be a drunken,
vice-ridden gnome whose friends are just pimps and girls from the brothels.
But I know about art and love,
if only because I long for it with every fiber of my being.

Kurea is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)