RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 03-08-2015, 10:27 PM   #1
mothy

I am currently:
need participants (non mental health related study)

Hello,

I hope I am not being too cheeky but I am completing a masters in occupational psychology. For my masters I need people who are in paid work to complete my survey. It takes about 15 mins. It is not mental health related really. It looks at relationships at work and factors that might predict this. So if you have a friend or family member that is in paid work, they could fill it in too.

Takes about 15 minutes. If you might be willing to do this for me, please let me know and I will send you the link via personal message. I would be massively appreciative of the help because I need 200 participants and I'm struggling at the moment, particularly to get completed surveys in that I can use.

I have ethics approval which I can forward to you. My research is supervised by Dr. David Holman at Manchester University. You can email me at rubeena.nisha@postgrad.mbs.ac.uk

Rewards in karma points I'm sure!

Thanks x

Last edited by mothy : 15-08-2015 at 03:17 PM.
mothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 11:12 PM   #2
Aardbei
Forum Mod

I am currently:

Hi mothy!

I suggest taking a quick read of the rules of this board as you are missing some information from your post that makes it valid on this particular forum.

Once you've updated your post I hope you get some responses!

Thanks,

Ali

Aardbei is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)