RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 10-06-2007, 10:02 AM   #1
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*

I am currently:
i dont know what to do (Sexual Abuse)

i was at work, my uncle got a phone call from his girl friend.
the boy who live nexts door has said they sexual assiated him.
i know he is my uncle but i know its not true, this bo ha said things like this all the time. so now we ave to three kids, my uncle only sees his daughter twice a month. the police tryed to take the kids but mymum got in car put it in front of there house and we put the kids in the car an drove off.
i just cant belive this, my uncles girl friend has really bad depression and i think this could tip her over the edge.

" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 10:38 AM   #2
EyelinerAndCigarettes

I am currently:

im so sorry this is all this is happening around you right now, i dont really know what to say right now, sorry.
just take care babe ok?
xx helen xx

EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 10:42 AM   #3
ghosts in the machine
coimeádaí rún

I am currently:

That's happened to my uncle too..

I don't have much advice I'm afraid, but stay strong sweetie. Support your uncle if you believe he didn't do it, but make sure you're okay too. Take care xx

For those doubts that swirl all around us
For those lives that tear at the seams
We know… we’re not what we’ve seen

For this dance we’ll move with each other
There ain’t no other step than one foot
Right in front of the other

~ We're marching on... ~

ghosts in the machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:11 PM   #4
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*

I am currently:

i know he didnt do it.
they are still there.
im going to phone police station to see whats going on.

" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

Old 10-06-2007, 04:13 PM   #5
perfection is a flaw

im sorry thats happening, it sounds really horrible.
i dont really know what to say, i hope youre coping ok
x x x

perfection is a flaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 07:32 PM   #6
helper1218

I am currently:

Wow, that's awful. That kid might really be abused but just makes accusations because the valid ones aren't being addressed. I really hope your uncle and his gf get off these charges.

helper1218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 09:05 AM   #7
bloodletting
wish someone cared enough to stop me....

I am currently:

hugs hun, its very serious what this boy is doing and i hope things work out for your family in the end. as helper1218 said maybe there is something going on in this boys life and he needs help. but all you have to do is support your family and look after yourself.
take care hun
xoxoxox

Do not follow the common path.....go where there is no path and leave a trail.....

bloodletting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 05:03 PM   #8
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*

I am currently:

thanks for the hugs, sorry i didnt update so much going on.
they got lt out that night but got to go back.
looks like they might be going to court for this :(

Old 21-06-2007, 12:11 PM   #9
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*

I am currently:

yer the do but because he was a 'miner' when it soooo happened they have to belive him.

Old 24-06-2007, 12:45 AM   #10
Mandimoo
Mummy!!

I am currently:

they dont have to believe him, they have to follow up all possible leads to make sure he is safe. they don't neccesarily believe him. they have to do their job, its just unfortunate that its your uncle he chose to accuse.

*hugs* i know its hard, we've had this a couple of times, we foster kids and some of the older girls have a habit of accusing anyone and everyone, teachers, fosterdad's, foster brothers, other fosterkids.... next door's dog (really yes!), mand x

Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2007, 02:37 PM   #11
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*

I am currently:

i know but it makes me so angry. no one belives him and because of his lies he has lost he job.
my uncles girlfriend has been trying to kill herself because of all of this, im so stressed over all of this.

Old 25-06-2007, 02:44 PM   #12
perfection is a flaw

*huggles you*
im not too sure what to say, like mandimoo said the police have to investigate allegations, it doesnt mean they believe him. he cant be convicted of a crime he didnt do, there will be no evidence to support that boys lies.
take care of yourself
x x x

perfection is a flaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)