RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-10-2011, 03:50 AM   #681
Alati-Moelda
Hopelessly Hopeful.

I am currently:

Hi. My names Sierra! I'm 15 and currently a sophomore in high school. I live for all things music, writing, and anything involving anything creative. I'm borderline obsessed with colors and can sit browsing online for photography for hours. I love drinking coffee, writing, singing, watching documentaries, coloring, and watching nature. I'm always here to be a listening ear and will try my hardest to help anyone who needs it! PM me anytime!

"Whether you think you can or can't, you're right" - Henry Ford

And now some Hello Kitty!

Alati-Moelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2011, 05:58 PM   #682
tottyxmasha

I am currently:

Hi! I'm Charlie, I'm 23, from West Bromwich, in the West Midlands.

I enjoy listening to music, going to see live bands, make up & nail art and baking. I also love watching mixed martial arts. I'm straight edge, formerly vegetarian, and a proud Echelon.

tottyxmasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 03:04 AM   #683
zoodles

I am currently:

Hello! I am Kelsey I am 22 years old and in university to become a teacher. I am a vegetarian and I love dancing (irish dancing), skiing, swimming, camping and being active.

“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
- Dr Seuss

zoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:24 PM   #684
lawratalulabel

Hi, I'm Laura. I am a mum to Tara who is three months old, stepmum to gorgeous Jack (6 years old) and wife to amazing Jimmy, who has supported me immensely over the five years we've been together. Kitty Boo Boo (our cat) has been with us for two years and is a beautiful if timid rescue cat who is now finding her feet and has made friends with the kittens next door.
I am self employed and own my own breakfast, after school and holiday club and have plans to extend to youth club and early years (e.g. Mums and Babies and Mums and Toddlers groups).

lawratalulabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 01:54 AM   #685
scrunchy10

I am currently:

Hello! I'm Ellie and I'm 22. I love hot water bottles, tea, radio 4, baking, the guardian and nail varnish. I'm an MA student and I love anthropology. I like to write. I do not like cheese. x.

scrunchy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 10:35 AM   #686
jenjens79
Flying on 2nd-hand wings. - my own wore out!...;-)

I am currently:

Hello, I'm Jen. I used to be in marketing and design, but am now intending to follow my heart and go into teaching 10/11 yr old. I went to uni at UCL but have spent most my life in Leeds. I'm engaged to a lovely man named Jody and spend most of my time with him in London now I'm not in hospital. I love books (collect Victorian childrens books) and I'm I'm a mixture of shy and totally the opposite! Love to travel, have family all over the globe, and I love to make angel jewellery out of recycled beads. got masses of satisfaction from volunteering for 'Reading Matters', a multi-school based literacy charity. I like pink, love my dog Mischa, the Yorkshire hills, South Africa and hazelnut lattes!!

..its about being able to fly

jenjens79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 10:56 PM   #687
jenjens79
Flying on 2nd-hand wings. - my own wore out!...;-)

I am currently:

Oh yes, and I just turned 32. And also important is that I have the best, cutest and most loveable little runt of a Labrador ever! Her name is Mischa

..its about being able to fly

jenjens79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2011, 05:00 PM   #688
FED221

I am currently:

Hello,

New here. Im in my mid 20s. Want to go back to school to do my masters.

Trying to get better once again. Living life sick for half of your life is not a way to live! Today is a new day!

FED221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2011, 01:13 AM   #689
little.ophelia

Hey :) I'm Ilana, I'm 18. Started college this fall, majoring in Theatre :)

little.ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 12:50 AM   #690
winterjadedsoul
never to feel...

I am currently:

Hello. I've been here on and off, but mostly off recently, so thought I'd reintroduce. I'm Bat, I love all things techy and am studying a computing FdSc. I also like music and reading. I have no life due to being in a care home in the middle of nowhere, and I think I'm kinda shy, so I'm not very good at talking about myself, or making friends. Here to support everyone when I can, and maybe get a little support if I can't, provided I can get up enough courage.

Hello :)

winterjadedsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 01:12 AM   #691
astro zombie
misfit

I am currently:

Er hello... I'm Kellen. *waves shyly*
I'm 14 and a half.
I love music, writing and animals.
I play guitar and want to be an author when I grow up.
Lovely to meet you all. :)

astro zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:47 AM   #692
emily cries
emily

I am currently:

hello there world :)
my name is Em well, emily actually but people call me Em for short.
I love swimming and running and singing
When Im older, I would like to be a child psychiatrist. Except an actual good one. *gasp* (i know, VERY controversial lol)
hopefully ill get to know some of yous!!
ciao xxxx

PS. hey kellen :)

emily cries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 02:50 AM   #693
rach3121

I am currently:

I'm Rach, 24, studying psychology which I absolutely LOVE and working part-time in a supermarket! Am very creative and love writing :)

rach3121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:52 AM   #694
CastleUnderground20

I am currently:

I'm Steph, I love to play softball and I'm a math major and my favorite colors are purple and orange. I love to read books and I'm planning on being a secondary school math teacher 1) to teach students the subject I'm most passionate about, and 2) to be there for kids as they go through their tough times.

CastleUnderground20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2011, 09:42 PM   #695
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee

I am currently:

Hi Em :) Welcome!

Hi Rach, I used to work in a supermarket too! It was one of my favorite jobs. Haha, it's funny, I have my license to work as a nursing assistant and I still am tempted to go back to the grocery store. Welcome :)

Hi Steph! Welcome! Bless your heart..math makes zero sense to me.

You all sound like wonderful people and I look forward to getting to know you all! Feel free to PM me anytime. My name is Jess.

I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away

Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2011, 01:39 AM   #696
carpediem

I apologize for not putting my name out there, but I just don't feel comfortable doing so. I've been positing and lurking around since October, so I guess it is time I actually introduce myself in here

I have a horse, and have been horseback riding since I was 9 (I am 23). Horseback riding is the one thing I do where I don't judge myself (normally), it is truly therapeutic. My horse has gotten me through a lot, as odd as that sounds... I'm a graduate student in Clinical Psychology program, and one of my life goals is to open up a non-profit organization to fight against the stigma of mental illness and raise awareness. I also am very passionate in terms of fighting the insurance companies in terms of providing treatment to all, everyone deserves a chance at recovery. It shouldn't be shaped by what the insurance company will and will not cover.

Odd quirks... I can quack like a duck, make a siren noise, I love patterned scarfs and boots for all seasons, I own a Kia Soul which I call my "hamster mobile", I am a girl who loves video games (and not the "girly" ones), I enjoy dancing in ways that embarass others (and probably myself lol) but also love classical dance (use to do ballet, and would love to get back into it!), I love poetry, and have always wanted to learn how to paint.

Last edited by carpediem : 19-12-2011 at 09:51 PM.

" You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do."~ Eleanor Roosevelt

carpediem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2011, 08:28 AM   #697
derpinarodriguez

I'm Sarah...
I am really into Dope House Records, and the Strokes.
I like boys and girls.
I love my cat more than anything, I also love my dog, and I used to have chickens.
I'm really into learning about mental disorders and drugs.

derpinarodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2011, 08:10 PM   #698
M.Shadows

I am currently:

Hi, I'm Jenny. I'm in my early 20s and I'm a big fan of music. My favourite genre is Rock but my iTunes is filled with Heavy Metal through to Classical. I go to church and my faith helps me a lot of the time when I don't have anyone to turn to I turn to God. I love football, and women. I struggle being a gay Christian but it's something I'm learning to deal with. My greatest passion is photography and I'm currently saving up for a decent camera.

M.Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2012, 11:53 AM   #699
Alex(is)

I am currently:

Hi I am Immy/Imogen/whateveryouwant
I am 23 and I guess, outside of the mh stuff I am a uni-graduate bum, with a first class degree in Lit and Creative writing, and doing nothing with it.

Inside of the MH umbrella, I have been fighting a cycle of anorexia and binge eating disorder for 9 years. I also suffer from (supposedly) borderline personality disorder, major depressive disorder and agoraphobia/social anxiety. I also self harm. Finally, I also have ME (chronic fatigue) and some kind of chronic pain disorder which may be Fibro - or something else.

I am in outpatient therapy for the ED and soon shall be attending a day patient unit for chronic pain. I am not getting anywhere fast with the ED in therapy, although I do want to move forward.

I am currently back living with my parents, due to Mh stuff and money woes. My fiancee, c also lives with us. C is wonderful and my sole reason for continuing to fight.

I was on here a long long time ago but came back to find support and to offer it to others.

Hello to this forum :)

Ineloquence and [anger]..

I promise I won't always love these selfish things [I wont always live in my regrets]

Alex(is) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2012, 09:56 PM   #700
believe in yourself

I am currently:

Hi !
Im Ellie and I'm 19.
I'm studying to be a nutritionist and personal trainer (i know, how ironic :) )
And I enjoy photography, thinking, learning, dancing, meeting people.....
and some day i wish to buy a horse :)

believe in yourself is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)