:rockingcry:
LOST
SOULS

Aamanee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:45 AM   #102
Pegasus71

I am currently:

Heya,

I haven't been on here for years I don't think. I'm feeling very lost at the moment and so have come back to the site where I first started.

I'm 36, have si'd since I was 13, so a long time. I was in therapy for 2 years, which helped massively, but since a big crash at the start of this year things have only gone up a little bit before going down again.

Stuff's not good at the moment, and I need help and support, which at least I can admit to now.

Anyway female, married, I have a gorgeous son, I work full time. I like writing fanfic, making graphics on the computer, icons and stuff. I'm addicted to Torchwood, Doctor Who and CSI (plus a few others).

BK
XXX

Under any other circumstances, an exuberant Roman soldier would be my idea of a perfect morning. Capt Jack Harkness Torchwood

Capt.Jack: Who looks at a screwdriver and thinks, 'Ooo, this could be a little more sonic?'"
The Doctor: What, you've never been bored? Never had a long night? Never had a lot of cabinets to put up?

Pegasus71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 06:07 PM   #103
Aamanee
one of many

I am currently:

hi black night i know you from some were
*hugs*
Ella x

:rockingcry:
LOST
SOULS

Aamanee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 06:19 PM   #104
BASKETCASE
OvErDoSeD oN sEnTiMeNt AnD pRiDe

I am currently:
hi

hi
im billy, 29 from sunny glasgow, my old aka was da.real.mr.writer, lurked for a long time, i rarely posted as i can never think anything of any consequence to say or advice to offer, but im gonna try post more, been to a couple scottish meets and met some great people too, open to random pms from anyone so feel free, i dont bite nowadays :)

Last edited by BASKETCASE : 07-06-2007 at 09:02 PM. Reason: missed a bit out

LoOp ViR eWiG iN dIe StRaTe VaN gEbRoKe DrOmE

BASKETCASE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 06:59 AM   #105
PropheticStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulnerome View Post
I am Irene, the aged meta-herm *nods*

This means I am blessed not only with wrinkles, but all manner of accoutrements not ordinarily found on the same body.

If it weren't for the stubble and my tendency to *ahem* rummage in my trouser pockets, I would be just as gorgeous as Erin.

Oh and being as utterly amazing as I am, I do absolutely nothing.

XXXXXXXXXXX
um, ew
but, im glad i have you all fooled, muahahaha:southparkme:

Old 08-06-2007, 06:47 PM   #106
Margo

I am currently:

I keep singing Deep Purple toons cus of Blacks name!

Erin you are without a doubt the second most gorgeous thing in Vets after my bootylicious bottom of course!

~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 07:28 PM   #107
Vesper
still the sherbet lemon fiend

I am currently:

i don't know if this is the old thread carried over from the last board so i'll post in here anyway.
I'm sarah from southampton and i'm 23. I've been on RYL on and off (mostly off i guess) since 2004. i've been harming since i was 13. (*side note - just realised that was 10 years ago. oh dear.) i haven't harmed since last september. so yay me.

i have this habit of coming and going. apologies in advance for that. i'm getting married to next august - scars and all.

and that's it.

Any event, once it has occurred, can be made to appear inevitable by a competent historian.
~ Lee Simonson

Vesper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 08:10 PM   #108
hat
darkling

er... i'm chris.. was fidget in v2 but it was an old childhood nickname that started to remind me of 'stuff' so i ditched it... been on ryl since feb 06 and love this community... s/i since around age 6 in pretty bizarre ways.. major issues around loss, abuse and attachment

Last edited by hat : 10-06-2007 at 05:10 PM.
hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 10:36 PM   #109
bleedingdragon
Lost in the Darkness searching for the Light

I am currently:
hugs you chris welcome back

Hey welcome to all our new vets,

Chris my good friend hugs you
its so good to see you back again and part of the vets again,
Hat is a great name

I hope youve been looking after yourself my friend, please allow us to support you when you need it and be there for you when we can bro.
And shout me mate when ever you need to ok , and keep on posting and asking for support bro.
im glad you were with friends and resting

We are all here for you and its great to see you, your a wonderfull caring
soul and a major part of our family

I to have been hiding myself too much going on, , ive burnt myself out and im a resedenta of
our lovely vets psych ward right now so knock on my door anytime
Dave

" Use only that which Works, and take it from any place you find it"
Im Honoured My RYL Sons are :)Atlantica,
,Saint of Misery, Stevevaijr
My Adoptee :) S_Pod live help

bleedingdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 11:07 PM   #110
scarred_for_life
plastic_smile

I am currently:

Hello Im scarred... on chat or plastic_smile in the forums well I used to be in V2 erm yeah Hi everyone *waves *

xXxmanoxXx

V:2 27/05/2006

scarred_for_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 11:49 PM   #111
Margo

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesper View Post

i have this habit of coming and going. apologies in advance for that. i'm getting married to next august - scars and all.

and that's it.

OMG!!! Thats Amazing!!! Oh wow im so happy for you!! Thats Just brilliant news.. Awww Sarah im so so happy for you. You really deserve someone lovely!

Mwah xxx

Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P

Old 09-06-2007, 12:14 AM   #112
Ragdoll

I am currently:

I'm Victoria, I'm 21 and I joined just before Ruin became Recover, can't remember what year that was! I'm into rock music, playing classical guitar, motorbikes, camping and hiding in my room. The best thing in my life by miles is my fiancee Kyle, who I'm marrying July next year

I got lei'd in Vets!

Ragdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 04:35 AM   #113
FlightlessBird
Save me from the nothing I've become

I am currently:

Hi! I'm Katy. I'm 21 and from the US. I'm gonna be a senior at Gettysburg College this coming year and I'm studying Biology and Environmental Studies. I hang around here bunches and bunches and if not here, I'm definitely on AIM, so feel free to message me if ya need to talk.

I want to stay in love with my sorrow.
Oh, but God, I want to let it go.
If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see, you can find out first-hand what it's like to be me.
You'll need a symphony to give sympathy to the girl with the worst luck in town.
When I care, it curls me up on the floor and I swear I can't do it anymore.

FlightlessBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 04:42 AM   #114
fragiledollface
Dead inside

I am currently:

Ellie, 21 was known as heavenlygoth666 in the old RYL. Absolutely friendly and 1 yr cut free! Go me!!! ^_^

fragiledollface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 03:14 PM   #115
missm47

I am currently:

Emma, 20, 21 in 3 weeks. Aussie. aka mnotperfect. Recovered for the most part, slip ups if things get really really bad but few and far between.
Emma!

"Smile like you mean it, and let yourself let go... Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived it" *sigh*

Me...happy...and fabulous

missm47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 10:53 PM   #116
Mimsy

I am currently:

I'm completely changing this post today as I am no longer a mini vet, but a vet! I turned 18 in November. I've hung around here though for a while because everyones so friendly and lovely :) I was around on v2, but mainly a lurker (I bet they wish I stayed that way now!!
I look like a pretty successful type of person, I'm doing my A levels, applying for uni, I'm young person of the year for east hertfordshire and deputy head girl of my school. But if you look deeper I struggle with EDs, deppression and SI.
I'm quite friendly, so if you ever need someone, my PM box is always open :)
Miriam xxx

Last edited by Mimsy : 30-12-2007 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Didn't like original post
Mimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 12:39 AM   #117
hypocrisy

I am currently:

I know I've written on this thread before but whatever... I'm Sade, I'm from/in the US. I'll be graduating college in 2008 and going to graduate school in 2009...I'm a very boring person.

Gather experience. . . Look at what you should not look at. A feeling of anxiety is the sure and certain evidence that you should do this -Clive Barker

I've never understood why people consider youth a time of freedom and joy. It's probably because they have forgotten their own- Margeret Atwood

hypocrisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 03:38 AM   #118
Shattered_N_Scared

I am currently:
Hi my name is....

Hey all...I'm Jen, formerlly XxShattered_N_ScaredxX from the old forums...I made a big change I know But here's the skinny on me...I'm almost 20, give me a couple of weeks....a Junior at a local private college...been Si-ing since about age 13. I have my up and down days, but it's been over a year since my last cut and about that long since my last burn. umm...that's about all...I've been trying to quit smoking for over a year now...and I figured here would be a good place to chill out and talk to people who've been through this...

Shattered_N_Scared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 10:36 AM   #119
Margo

I am currently:

Hello and welcome!

Animad is my Top Trump

Old 11-06-2007, 03:01 AM   #120
~smiling to please you~
Pissed off

I am currently:

Hey guys,
Im Nicole, I have been on RYL for....quite some time. Im 19 and a half years old. I love to talk to people and am very out going. Some of my favorite things are:
Monkeys
Carpet between my toes
Sand between my toes
People who are optimistic! There is ALWAYS bright side (for the most part)
Sour cream and bannana's YUM YUM
Cell phones
Getting my nails done
Going to the zoo
BABIES!!!!!!!!!!
HOUSE!
And of course, long romantic walks

My dislikes are:
FEET! If I could walk without them, then trust me, they would have already been surgically removed!
Pessimistic people
The word snot
People who can't except people for who they are
People who pretend to be someone they are not
Liars (see above)
Cell phones (its a love hate relationship lol)
Slow internet connection
Clowns (they are ugly lol)

So thats about it, I love to meet new people, and I love to have a nice light chat. As well, I like to help panyone who needs to talk, so please feel free to PM me at anytime!
xx
Nicole

"Even if hard work and determination doesn't pay off immediatly, it will ALWAYS pay off EVENTUALLY"

Please feel free to PM me if you need anything

~smiling to please you~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)