I am currently:

Anna has mastered the ability to take
control of electricity and bend it to her
will, but only in winter. She developed the
talent to squirt gravitic pulses from her
pack of nails toward a distant area and she
possesses the power to sculpt and mold all
physical matter with a thought, however
this power only lasts one day at a time.
Terribly, Anna has a weakness of being kind
of an asshole.

Sounds legit!

Ninja Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:13 AM   #22
Scumbelina

I am currently:

Jenni has mastered the ability to communicate with birds with gestures. She has been known to become almost weightless, but only when scared. Jenni attacks wielding a terrifying shield and she has the power to slide backward in time using a staggering plane. She also is able to change shape into a goat and she possesses the power to sculpt and mold all rock with a thought. Jenni developed the talent to tunnel through solid string and she can create air out of thin air, however only against a salamander. Unfortunately, Jenni is especially vulnerable to kevlar-based attacks.

Haha - What?!

Scumbelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:23 PM   #23
whirlpools

Laura resists adversaries with a lethal tail made from ice, however can only do so once an hour. Additionally, she battles assailants wielding a cruel pair of spines, but using this power makes her invisible for one day. Laura possesses the power to make duplicates of herself, but this power fades when she is knocked unconscious. She has mastered the ability to sculpt and mold all kevlar with a thought and she is able to throw ice blasts from her scepter toward a single enemy. Laura can transform any bee into fluid and she developed the talent to tunnel through solid illusion. Shamefully, Laura is well-known for being afflicted with Tourette's syndrome.

... I would never do that to a bee. (Was tempted to include lots of swearing tics in that, but decided against it in favour of sensitivity and political correctness).

whirlpools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:38 AM   #24
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?

I am currently:

Katy conquers foes with a savage pair of spikes that can force adversaries to run home and cry to mama. Additionally, she has the power to create wood out of thin air and she has learned to cause her opponents to become extremely smelly, however doing so makes her homeless for one hour. Katy is able to levitate through solid objects using a stupendous motorcycle, but doing so drains her speed for one day. She also rides a super horse into battle, but only during a new moon. Katy can transform her body into cloth. Unfortunately, Katy is infamous for being out of control during combat.

'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

[''There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'I wish I was the monster you think I am.'

Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:00 PM   #25
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay

I am currently:

Zed has learned to block deafening sounds and deflect them toward a distant area. She likewise can become tiny and she has mastered the ability to deflect javelins. Zed possesses the power to absorb the damage from weather and use it to increase her ability to regenerate and she is able to walk up walls. Also, she is able to take control of light and bend it to her will and she developed the talent to cause her adversaries to become partially paralyzed. Zed has a reputation for a wondrous fame throughout the nation and she has an awe-inspiring sense of smell.

Seems legit.

The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..

Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:55 PM   #26
Eccentrics
Occasionally lurking

I am currently:

Holly owns all of the powers and talents of a chicken. Unfortunately, Holly becomes rigidly inflexible in the presence of ice.

Fluff yeah.
Chicken.

Eccentrics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:13 AM   #27
HerO
Never Let Your Fear Decide Your Fate.

Kimberly has the ability to make her victims mentally insane by her psychotic stare at will. Her victims begin showing symptoms by first being in an unbreakable trance. After this stage, even if the victim's eyes are covered, total affect will take place. The victims then begin twitching, mumbling, screaming, crying, sweating, shaking, and eventually they pass out. However, Kimberly can only do this move to one person at a time, and she becomes momentarily paralyzed as she does so. Therefore, she cannot do this to groups of people.

You're not alone - there is more to this, I know. You can make it out; you will live to tell.

HerO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:20 PM   #28
Ninja Orange

I am currently:

Kimberly, may I have your superpower? That is the most incredible superpower in the thread. Jealous.

Old 12-10-2012, 04:32 AM   #29
HerO
Never Let Your Fear Decide Your Fate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Orange View Post
Kimberly, may I have your superpower? That is the most incredible superpower in the thread. Jealous.
I'll share if you give me a cookie. :D

You're not alone - there is more to this, I know. You can make it out; you will live to tell.

HerO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:58 AM   #30
Wonderland.

So much for keeping a secret but I have premonitions... shpoooky.

'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥

Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:41 PM   #31
Ninja Orange

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerO View Post
I'll share if you give me a cookie. :D
Deal! *shakes hand*

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)