Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 18-07-2016, 09:01 PM   #20041
waytorecovery

I am currently:

The Shade by Metric

"Tell me one last thing," said Harry. "Is this real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
Dumbledore beamed at him, and his voice sounded loud and strong in Harry's ears even though the bright mist was descending again, obscuring his figure.
"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"

waytorecovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 01:06 AM   #20042
Andy Dufresne

I am currently:

The Stranglers - Golden Brown

In a universe suddenly divested of illusions and lights, man feels an alien, a stranger.
His exile is without remedy since he is deprived of the memory of a lost home or the hope of a promised land.
This divorce between man and his life, the actor and his setting, is properly the feeling of absurdity - Albert Camus

Andy Dufresne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 01:13 AM   #20043
Andy Dufresne

I am currently:

The Antlers - Palace

In a universe suddenly divested of illusions and lights, man feels an alien, a stranger.
His exile is without remedy since he is deprived of the memory of a lost home or the hope of a promised land.
This divorce between man and his life, the actor and his setting, is properly the feeling of absurdity - Albert Camus

Old 20-07-2016, 01:17 AM   #20044
Andy Dufresne

I am currently:

Enya - Wild Child

Old 20-07-2016, 01:21 AM   #20045
Andy Dufresne

I am currently:

Enya - Caribbean Blue

Old 20-07-2016, 01:27 AM   #20046
Andy Dufresne

I am currently:

Brian Eno - An Ending

Old 20-07-2016, 01:31 AM   #20047
Andy Dufresne

I am currently:

Half Moon Run - Full Circle

Old 20-07-2016, 01:34 AM   #20048
Andy Dufresne

I am currently:

JBM - Winter Ghosts

Old 20-07-2016, 01:38 AM   #20049
Andy Dufresne

I am currently:

London Grammar - Strong

Old 20-07-2016, 01:45 AM   #20050
Andy Dufresne

I am currently:

Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia

Old 20-07-2016, 01:49 AM   #20051
Andy Dufresne

I am currently:

Simon & Garfunkel - The Sound of Silence

Old 20-07-2016, 01:53 AM   #20052
Andy Dufresne

I am currently:

Chris Isaak - Wicked Game

Old 20-07-2016, 01:56 AM   #20053
Andy Dufresne

I am currently:

Celine Dion - If that's what it takes

Old 20-07-2016, 01:59 AM   #20054
Andy Dufresne

I am currently:

Celine Dion - It's all coming back to me now

Old 20-07-2016, 02:03 AM   #20055
Andy Dufresne

I am currently:

Madonna - Frozen

Old 20-07-2016, 02:07 AM   #20056
Andy Dufresne

I am currently:

Madonna - The Power of goodbye

Old 20-07-2016, 02:09 AM   #20057
Andy Dufresne

I am currently:

Sufjan Stevens - Futile Devices

Old 20-07-2016, 07:39 PM   #20058
Andy Dufresne

I am currently:

Jefferson Airplane - Today

Old 20-07-2016, 07:43 PM   #20059
Andy Dufresne

I am currently:

Salif Keita - Tomorrow

Old 20-07-2016, 07:46 PM   #20060
Andy Dufresne

I am currently:

Alan Stivell - Tri Martold

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)