RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 18-11-2014, 07:41 PM   #1
waytorecovery

I am currently:
Feelings...

Does anyone else hate being in a neutral mood? I tried looking this up and came up with nothing. I'm wondering if anyone else feels this way or if it's just me. I hate not having feeling, I'd rather be miserable to be honest. I don't think I mean being numb if that's what you're thinking, I think there's a difference between feeling numb and neutral? I'm not sure. I just literally feel nothing right now and I really hate it. Nothing happened to trigger it either, it's just the overall mood I'm in today. I still laugh and feel other emotions temporarily, but it always seems to return to nothing after.

"Tell me one last thing," said Harry. "Is this real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
Dumbledore beamed at him, and his voice sounded loud and strong in Harry's ears even though the bright mist was descending again, obscuring his figure.
"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"

waytorecovery is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 19-11-2014, 09:40 AM   #2
JaniceLifeElevate
Janice

I am currently:

What about it do you hate? And what about feeling good/bad makes it different and better?

"The highest for of intelligence is to observe yourself without judgement" ~ Marianne Williamson

JaniceLifeElevate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2014, 02:00 AM   #3
waytorecovery

I am currently:

Not sure, I think it's just the apathy I feel along with it. I don't like it.

"Tell me one last thing," said Harry. "Is this real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
Dumbledore beamed at him, and his voice sounded loud and strong in Harry's ears even though the bright mist was descending again, obscuring his figure.
"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"

Old 20-11-2014, 10:00 AM   #4
Ballerina123
XXX

I am currently:

I use to get this feeling.
I have Schizoaffective - bipolar type and use to have very extreme mood swings.
When I wasn't having a mood swing I use to feel uncomfortable because I didn't know what to do with it because for a long time I had been having extreme moods.
Now I'm more confortable with it and have learn to appriciate a neutral mood.
At first I felt like I had lost a bit of my identity but I'm now learning to make a neutral mood my identity.

I now prefer the neural mood because that means there is no drama in my life and after being in hospital so many times, loosing my degree, my house and my relationship I've realise neutral is the best way to be.
I'm having to build my life back up now.

I still have low moods and some psychosis but overall I have more neutral moods and I actually achive mor e things while neutral.

But yea I use to get this feeling a lot.

The average,
well-adjusted adult
gets up at 7.30am feeling just plain terrible.

Call me Kate.

I have dyslexia so please excuse my poor spelling and sometimes poor understanding.

Ballerina123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2014, 10:35 AM   #5
Arienette

I am currently:

I would rather be in a neutral mood than any other moods. It's safe, controllable and productive.

Arienette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2014, 07:37 PM   #6
waytorecovery

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballerina123 View Post
I use to get this feeling.
I have Schizoaffective - bipolar type and use to have very extreme mood swings.
When I wasn't having a mood swing I use to feel uncomfortable because I didn't know what to do with it because for a long time I had been having extreme moods.
Now I'm more confortable with it and have learn to appriciate a neutral mood.
At first I felt like I had lost a bit of my identity but I'm now learning to make a neutral mood my identity.

I now prefer the neural mood because that means there is no drama in my life and after being in hospital so many times, loosing my degree, my house and my relationship I've realise neutral is the best way to be.
I'm having to build my life back up now.

I still have low moods and some psychosis but overall I have more neutral moods and I actually achive mor e things while neutral.

But yea I use to get this feeling a lot.
I think that is what it is! I'm so used to feeling a lot, whether it's euphoria or misery, that it feels strange when I'm not feeling anything. It makes me confused as to how to react. I don't know what to do with myself when I feel this way. Thank you for helping me figure it out, I understand a little better and don't feel as strange about it.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)